Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Damn it stinks in here!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Damn it stinks in here! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2015, 09:10 PM #21
Terps

Lovely looking plants scrappy nice shots of ChemD.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 10:07 PM #22
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
what's the specs on the setup? Beautiful buds ...

Old 01-14-2015, 01:51 AM #23
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of

Well done man. Im pulling up a seat. Loving the strain selection.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - On hiatus
Bmac1 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2015, 02:12 AM #24
WyteBarry

WyteBarry is on a distinguished road
beautiful plants and genetics...cant wait to see more
WyteBarry is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2015, 04:06 PM #25
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tleaf jr. View Post
what's the specs on the setup? Beautiful buds ...
5x5x4 under the stairs stealth cab. 600 bare bulb vert. Perpetual. Veg is a stealth cfl cab. Pretty minimalist. I'm not able to be there much so I mostly just step aside and let them do their thing.

Semi- organic soil atm. Light Promix based mix with occasional topdressing and supplementing with PBP if needed. Working my way towards building a good low maintenance complete soil for this garden. Still lots to learn but I like it.

I don't think there's much else coming down for another month or so, but I'll be posting up some bud shots from a recent harvest in the meantime.

Last edited by Scrappy-doo; 02-10-2015 at 07:11 AM..
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:08 PM #26
GeorgeWBush

GeorgeWBush is just really niceGeorgeWBush is just really niceGeorgeWBush is just really niceGeorgeWBush is just really niceGeorgeWBush is just really niceGeorgeWBush is just really niceGeorgeWBush is just really niceGeorgeWBush is just really niceGeorgeWBush is just really niceGeorgeWBush is just really niceGeorgeWBush is just really nice
Nice thread bro.It makes me happy and proud that you still run my LarryDog...I bread her grew her and selected that clone about 4 years ago now I think...The lineage is Elite's sour larry (lemon larry clone x sour diesel v3) father was Killer Chem...that pheno I dubbed frost monster and she has a chemmy type nose and taste profile to me...Super stoaked she keeps getting a spot..There are no more beans left and that is the only representation of the cross but it's proof that if you do it right the 1st time you can expect some keeper plants..
GeorgeWBush is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:34 AM #27
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of

Old 01-15-2015, 11:12 PM #28
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
GWB- thanks for stopping by and filling us in. Yes she does have a mostly chem profile but some of the buds have this real sweet lemony candy smelll that's hard to miss, as I'm sure you noticed from that sample bud. If it comes out in the flavor once she's dry and consumed let me know, I value your opinion and that well seasoned palate you have.

Tleaf Jr- I usually stuff in as many as I can. I've had up to 20 or so in there at one time. Probably around 15 or so atm.

I'm actually trying to figure out how exactly I'm gonna put more light in there. I tried a 1k this past summer but it got too hot, but more than that I think it just wasn't possible to get foliage far enough away from the bulb so there was some burn on anything in line with the center of it. Might try to stack another 6 in there to really utilize the wall space right up to the top. As of now at the very top there's a lack of light and so I'm keeping top colas about 6 inches down. Stacking may work well and hopefully I can still avoid all the intensity concentrated from a single point.

Old 01-16-2015, 04:26 AM #29
Scrappy-doo

Larrydog at Harvest

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2015, 05:26 PM #30
greengrassgrow

greengrassgrow will become famous soon enoughgreengrassgrow will become famous soon enough
Hope your keeping Larrydog around she looks like a keeper!! Great thread Scrappydoo.
greengrassgrow is offline Quote