Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Tleaf joins in!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Tleaf joins in! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2014, 08:17 PM #41
calientecarlos

calientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to behold
Shijeah tLizzle thx!!! I'll do damn near anything for cheeba n snacks!!! They'll called me snack attack a la snack king in college- I got a corned beef on it's 10th day of brine who wants some Reubens???

I rocked the bubtub humidifier with clip on oscilating fan for years not a bad setup nice work!! First diy humi I built!!! Helped keep tent warm @ night too during winter!!

What part of the united snakes you livin?? Midwest like all the other cool guys??

Slaying Reubenz n Spraying Toiletz .. ShiJeah Bud..
calientecarlos is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2014, 12:54 AM #42
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by calientecarlos View Post
Shijeah tLizzle thx!!! I'll do damn near anything for cheeba n snacks!!! They'll called me snack attack a la snack king in college- I got a corned beef on it's 10th day of brine who wants some Reubens???

I rocked the bubtub humidifier with clip on oscilating fan for years not a bad setup nice work!! First diy humi I built!!! Helped keep tent warm @ night too during winter!!

What part of the united snakes you livin?? Midwest like all the other cool guys??
you already kno LOS the DIRTY MITTEN

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:56 AM #43
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
so just came back from Great Lake Crossing (Michigan's biggest outlet mall) took the youngin to the rainforest café and jeepers whoo im pooped tyme for a smoke break

Old 04-19-2014, 02:03 AM #44
5th

5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of
I'ma few hours North in Onterrible.

Michigans my second fav state next to Wisc.

Old 04-19-2014, 03:16 AM #45
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

gtta meet up one day catch a nice session I know you got tha bomb ass meds lol

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2014, 03:43 AM #46
calientecarlos

calientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to beholdcalientecarlos is a splendid one to behold
Duh Darsh... my bad meow I remember!!! Michigamme!!! It's funny all my icmag cohortz are northwoodsers pretty much!! Great peeps from up there. All my family mom n dad's side were born in da northwoods. Calumet n Marquette. Colorado is such a Schmelting Pot of tourist douchebags meow it's sad.. that's why I'm either usually in Moab or das Yoop This summer we need to get a soiree goin up tharr eh hue betcha!!!

Old 04-19-2014, 06:06 AM #47
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

lol LOS yer accent is outta this world we could use someone like you in this movie lol

Old 04-19-2014, 08:01 AM #48
calientecarlos

Oh mang I'm a frig goofball.. normal life is boring.. I think I just learned how to make cake out of shit at a young age.. humility heals all.. jargon is just the way the weird talk to juan another

Old 04-20-2014, 04:27 PM #49
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

Happy easter a nd 4/20 everyone,hope you have a safe and fun holiday ,updates tomorrow

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:09 AM #50
OldSchoolGreen

OldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enoughOldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enoughOldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enough
I'm here!!!! Sorry I'm late.

-Old School
OldSchoolGreen is offline Quote