You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > ABNormal info thread

Thread Title Search
ABNormal info thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2012, 01:43 AM #21
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to behold
yea S_a_H we'd get along..heres my lil home box atm..I used to build boxes that try to compete with alien ware..forget the model but I got that gigabyte or asus copper mobo...really nice ride..hate win7 tho...heh...

no worries Shawn....any questions on stock just ask...I have allot other gave me but I usually kept any notes they gave me to..
Theres some really good folk that have either passed on, retired or just vanished...but we try to do them proud and continue their name in their gifts..

danke DrPoison...man i miss that lady for sure...tried a few hybs but havn;t had much luck bringing her back to light....thnx for the props brah...Ive seen you knock out a few yourself so some day Im gana have to give some a whirl..keep rockin man

Were just finishing a harvest and hatching a few new ideas.....Plenty to coma and any questions on stock or lines just ask..Hope everyone is gettin set for Fall and had a great summer...stay kewl
FOE20
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0030.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	189755 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0031.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	189756

Old 11-09-2012, 03:15 PM #22
CurbsideService

CurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really nice
Hey foe20, just swooped a couple packs! Thanks!
CurbsideService is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:34 PM #23
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
some of those crosses sound nice
bugman52 is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 03:45 PM #24
bigshawn

bigshawn will become famous soon enoughbigshawn will become famous soon enough
Some of the best gear I have, gota get more Bubba O, hands down my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bigshawn is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 06:38 PM #25
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to behold
very kewl Curbs....hope they whoop ass for ya and give ease to some MED folks...
Im not a big White fan for flav...its got a strong stone yea but here it smells mad nice like a diesel or chem type hash plant...but the flave falls short..So I made these in hopes of getting some white type plants that have some GKrush flaves pushin thru..plus GK is damn good on its own and may help in the lil defs white gets at time as well....

danke bugman...really just wanted to make some MED quality avail to ppl cheaper than the norm...I think the TreasureMixes will trip folks out....Ive got some going myself now...

heh...me to Shawn heheh...(wink wink..)

Thanks to anyone who got some and hope they do well for all...
I wanted to add that I'll be releasing a version of POW cause POW is only a rework by motareb...POW was orig PurpG made by Gruru of Kings of Canna..
I worked with him testing on a few things like the orig PurpG's(Bx3), VelRabbits and PButters...So at some point when Ive done the work I want to on the PInd Bx's I'll hit the PurpleButters and rel PurpG and PurpButters again in respect to Gruru..
PurpButters is Butters(c99 phenom)xPurpG(Bx3)...so to me PButters is a g13/PInd/c99-Hawaiian type..some of my fave herb...
Im gana try to send in more and these next will be some POW hybs and mixes sets of the WKrushes/DblWKrush and a few others...gata see whats left....If I have some left there will be some 5xBMoonshine going in as well...
Reason I did any of this is cause I collect seed and also make my own but don't need all these at all...heh...
Next batch Im gana see if they can be listed for Xmass in the $10-20 range...I know the funds from the last ones will help support the Server fund so these are the same but I'd like to make them very cheap for folks thru the holiday seasons..Not sure tho as there may be costs SBay needs to cover the back end work...But if its kewl with them its all good with me...

now for the NewYear...I can only hope the polly I just did takes well..if so we'll be seeing some Ive waited to do for a while...
Ortega f.2's(not related to MNS ver at all or in any way) and a few relative Ortega hybrids...hope is high!
FOE20
all images are of PurpleButters...same plant all grown a bit diff styles...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PButFull1_11-12-12.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	192744 Click image for larger version

Name:	PBut6-7wk-7gal_01-30-10.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	236.1 KB
ID:	192745 Click image for larger version

Name:	PButsidebudMac1_01-28-08.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	192746 Click image for larger version

Name:	PButtersFull_01-19-08.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	313.0 KB
ID:	192747 Click image for larger version

Name:	PButterAlmost_01-24-08.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	192748

Name:	PButtHeadbud_11-27-07.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	396.1 KB
ID:	192749

Old 11-25-2012, 05:16 PM #26
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Foe you're like the Willy Wonka of weed.Hope you're able to do your thing for many years to come.

I need to pack my bags and move to 420 Subdued st.

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:28 PM #27
DJSHADOW

Hey FOE curious what VIC HIGH strains you are still running or have access to these days...I still have a pack of his Orange Crush I scored back in the HS days...stored properly but I am doubting these babies will pop. Always liked his gear. You too look to have some amazing crosses in the works.

Old 11-26-2012, 08:47 AM #28
OldLuck

OldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the roughOldLuck is a jewel in the rough
You strains are amazing bro. Do you mind if I tag a long. How do some of your ladies smoke? Been looking for a very nice tasting couch lock? They are very hard to find for some reason.

Can't wait to see more of your gems. Thanks for sharing sir.
OldLuck is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2012, 03:28 PM #29
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

thnx FlaDank...420 Subdued St is on every block..ya just gata find the door...heh...

werd DaShadow..yea I wish his work was more avail to...My main curiosity atm is Rombolt but the 2 I had working stalled out..But between Rombolt and SQueen those 2 are my main goals..
To be honest Canadian American genetics are more alike than Euro or imports..So I've just found the American/Canadian genes to be more what I grew up on..

heya OldLuck...Ive got a few that will do the job...what I keep is a range of types so the hard core ones have stood the test of time already...
I follow a outline like this...
Stoned - (this is what more like in Indicas and would be a couch lock type..)
Heri, Maz, Urkle, Bubba, White, PIndica, g13/WW, Widows, etc..

High - (combo of both head and body)Skunks, Lumbos, HKush, NCGoo, osSSH, Blues, WKrush, PButters, WWonder, Deseils/Chems, 3xBM, Durbans, etc....(also the widest range of effects)

Lifted - (mostly heady-motivating/creative/racy)Blues, DjBB, Hazes, Thais, etc..

Heres a few of the TreasureMixes and DblWhiteKrushes..Ive got a few females of each so far so will be flippin them soon...Not sure if I will keep cuts or not but prob will on 2 I like the look of...I can def see allot of Ind doms out of the TMix...the DWk I have Im hoping is more GKrush dom and does have the form more like GK..We'll see soon...enjoy
FOE20
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	TMtest5_11-26-12.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	210.0 KB
ID:	194750 Click image for larger version

Name:	TMtest1_11-26-12.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	194751 Click image for larger version

Name:	TMix2fem1_11-26-12.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	194752 Click image for larger version

Name:	DWKfemale1_11-26-12.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	194753 Click image for larger version

Name:	DWKmale_11-26-12.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	194754

Name:	DWKveg3_11-26-12.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	194755

Old 11-27-2012, 04:40 PM #30
azez

azez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to all
Every time I see the abnormal logo, I think of young Frankenstein
And your crosses R alive
Peace
Ez