You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Bench - Pressed For Space grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Bench - Pressed For Space grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2012, 08:05 AM #21
bench warmer

bench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud of
Glad you found your way here rives. Thanks for the kind words.
I'm digging the positive energies emitting from your own garden.

It's been a while since I've felt this enthused at the early stage of a grow.
Best thing is having other fine growers along to enjoy the progress and/or help out.
bench warmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:39 AM #22
bench warmer

bench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud of
FURTHER SUCCESS!

Sprouted & planted:
  • 4/4 Tropical Tooth
  • 1 of 2 Flodica
  • 1 of 1 UV2 (which is FOE20's cross of Purple Rhino x Double Purple Doja/Black Russian f2 IIRC

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:53 AM #23
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bench warmer
4/4 Tropical Tooth
That's how we do it benchy 100% mang!

I think the added warmth likely encouraged the inner tropical Sativa's genetics of the TT to come forth into the world and prosper

So happy for you man! Everything else really sounds great too and it seems you have some rare stuff going which is always tons of fun. MUCH LOVE +K

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2012, 08:00 AM #24
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant future
The tropical tooth sounds like a winning combination to me. It'll be interesting to watch!
rives is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2012, 08:21 AM #25
bench warmer

I love the potential of the TT being an 8 to 9 week yielder with an hazey effect.
Gonna have to start more of these soon me thinks.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:34 AM #26
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
Well whatever you do make F2's if you can because there ain't no more of those F1's dude. I have a few packs of T.T. held back for my own incrossing and that's it.

Gonna be a 9 weeker at least I think, but we shall hopefully see soon right?

Want to add ahead of time that I would have no problem whatsoever with you making incrosses of it for our crew here, I am all for spreading and sharing the seeds man.

You are one of the very few members that got any of those full T.T. packs that came from the very first drops along with the couple Swt mixed packs that had some in them too. Plus you have Flodica going!

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:09 AM #27
bench warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTF420 View Post
Well whatever you do make F2's if you can because there ain't no more of those F1's dude. I have a few packs of T.T. held back for my own incrossing and that's it.

Gonna be a 9 weeker at least I think, but we shall hopefully see soon right?

Want to add ahead of time that I would have no problem whatsoever with you making incrosses of it for our crew here, I am all for spreading and sharing the seeds man.

You are one of the very few members that got any of those full T.T. packs that came from the very first drops along with the couple Swt mixed packs that had some in them too. Plus you have Flodica going!

Awesome! Thanks man.
That makes this all the more worthwhile.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:27 AM #28
NorthernKronic
Grower of fine herbs...

Location: Harvard.... Lovel House.... Third Floor.... Right on the couch...
NorthernKronic is just really niceNorthernKronic is just really niceNorthernKronic is just really niceNorthernKronic is just really niceNorthernKronic is just really niceNorthernKronic is just really niceNorthernKronic is just really niceNorthernKronic is just really niceNorthernKronic is just really niceNorthernKronic is just really niceNorthernKronic is just really nice
Hope you dont mind if I pull up a seat, excited to see a lot of these strains get popped! Keep up the hard work buddy

-N.Kron

Northern Kronic's- 2k Basement Blowout!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post3424002

Northern Kronic's- New Place, New Space, New Grow, Lets GO! - (Completed 09')
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=119637

Northern Kronic's- I got pains but I got strains! (Completed 08')
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=78772

"Unity of melody, sharing space with harmony, rythm and eternity, Love is all we'll ever need....."

Current Harem: West Coast Sour Diesel, East Coast Sour Diesel, Headband, FLO
NorthernKronic is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2012, 03:03 AM #29
bench warmer

Hi NorthernKronic. The more the merrier, as they say.

Sure wish I had more space to grow more strains.

This feels like a decent start though.

Old 03-09-2012, 04:03 AM #30
bench warmer

I already posted these in the gnome's swt#3 freebie thread.

Sweet Tooth #3 - Week 6.5