Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > VerdantGreen > White Rhino x Pre-98 Bubba Kush FEM Cross - info and grow-along.

Thread Title Search
White Rhino x Pre-98 Bubba Kush FEM Cross - info and grow-along. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2018, 04:53 PM #81
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Really interested in knowing as well^ Love the variety of different looking buds and all look good.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 07:16 AM #82
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzia View Post
They look yum yum!!
They are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
How did they taste after the cure?
It’s been a very busy summer. Apologies for the late reply. All taste and smoke great. The metallic/cheesy sharpness of #1 carried over to taste. #2 is a more candied/sweet/bubblegum-ish flavor. #3 more sharp and spicy tasting. #2 has a very similar stone to one of the Pre-98s that I grew. But better flavor, less cerebral-ness, and nice purplish coloring to boot (if bag appeal is important). It doesn’t happen often, in fact rarely, but the one I had my eye on from early on ended up being the winner, for me. Popping those three beans definitely wasn’t a waste of my time, energy, or space. I was rewarded nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
Really interested in knowing as well^ Love the variety of different looking buds and all look good.
Thanks 40! Hopefully I covered well enough what you were interested in knowing. If not, just ask.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:17 AM #83
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of light
Great grow mate they look lovely, good yield off 420w , we have these in stock at Seed Boutique now thanks to Verdant Green I don’t think they will last long Going by this thread , well done mate
PANIKZ is offline Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:52 PM #84
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to behold
Thanks PANIKZ for the kind words! They’re great genetics, for sure. I doubt anyone grabbing them will be disappointed. There’s clearly a range to select from.

I saw your post that VG’s gear was in stock shortly after you posted and immediately went to the site. Got excited seeing PTK listed but alas I was once again too late. Must’ve went fast! Best wishes to you and the shop and thanks for helping get those old treasures out to folks!

Thanks VG!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:09 PM #85
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
shmavis, thanks for coming back to put the finishing touches to a great grow-along of the WRxbubba

glad you liked!

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 08-16-2018 at 09:50 PM..
VerdantGreen is offline Quote