What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermont Headies

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
This is a 1/2oz I just got tonight, split an oz with my friend for $190 each :spank:

This is one of the reasons I started my own grow up again. The stuff I've grown in my first two grows is easily better than these $20/g headies.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Nothing like your own, glad to see you turned the lights back on bounty29. Take care man.

B/R

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
bounty29 said:
This is a 1/2oz I just got tonight, split an oz with my friend for $190 each :spank:

This is one of the reasons I started my own grow up again. The stuff I've grown in my first two grows is easily better than these $20/g headies.
its actually 13.56 you are paying. great deal for retail. :) enjoy

kirkland212

That's actually way better shit than anything my buddies in VT ever get. They live in Burlington and the only bud they ever have is some shitty outdoor "headies". The pictures above look really good, enjoy!

D

Delta Force

Word.............prices are steep nowadays. grow your own! I would have to pay 425 for that stuff round my part for a zip. There's far worse tho.

A guy quoted me 475 a zip for AK up in burlington. I was like what?! I thought it was gonna be cheaper if anything not more lol.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
ethereal said:
its actually 13.56 you are paying. great deal for retail. :) enjoy

What I meant was unless you buy 1/2oz or more, it's a flat $20/g, sorry about the confusion. After buying a gram every couple days for a few weeks I said this is stupid and got a half oz. Saved a bunch of money! I guess I didn't realize my connect has good prices, I guess I should be thankful! :bashhead:

Last edited:

mangled

I've never seen headies in Burlington run more than 400 a zip

some sour D:

AK47:

A lot of trainwrecks have been floating around for ~375 a zip... also lot of skunks

Last edited: