Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Sagarmatha Seeds > Slyder - Cherry Pheno

Thread Title Search
Slyder - Cherry Pheno Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 11:07 PM #11
jayd

jayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nice
cheers brother foe. have spoken to a few people who still have some of the f2s i made. the originals were a very nice smoke, not come across any since not even in amsterdam..
jayd is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2013, 02:51 PM #12
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to behold
groovy Jay....man I been gettin into it all as of late and learning these lines best I can...Slyder is actually a very interesting hybrid..and heres what shes lookin like atm..we'll be workin her out soon both in and outdoors if all works out...

I kinda picked Tony's brain on Slyder and the line is quite interesting as its 1 part NL from the older NL lines...and 1 part a select Afghan from a lady in Afghanistan...So what I see in these is similar to both NL and Afghan lines but its over all funk is a more cherry lime in veg state...
Skitty gets a very cherry aroma and thats what were looking to see in the Cherry Slyder which we'll be working on soon...
We plan to rel the latest Slyder stock asap and then keep working a more CherrySlyder into its place..
This will give the Slyder line a distinct few phenom types with the more sedative NLs, or the heady Affi ends or the mixed variations as well...So heres the latest and we'll keep things updated as they happen..keep rollin
FOE20

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:21 PM #13
Big City
Clean Up on Aisle 9

Big City is a jewel in the roughBig City is a jewel in the roughBig City is a jewel in the roughBig City is a jewel in the roughBig City is a jewel in the roughBig City is a jewel in the rough
Will you be releasing S1's of skittys cherry slyder? I would be more interested in that than anything else.
Big City is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2013, 06:27 PM #14
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to beholdFOE20 is a splendid one to behold
hey BigCity....I believe so but I don't do fems or reversals myself so that will be done by Tony's Fem guy...but should be working soon and done within a few months at best...hold tight and keep the faith
FOE20

Old 06-11-2013, 07:42 AM #15
KGB~Dragon

KGB~Dragon is on a distinguished road
When you put your mind to it! Nice post keep the updates coming I am interested in seeing this turnout fo sho!

Old 07-14-2013, 03:17 PM #16
OLDproLg

OLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to allOLDproLg is a name known to all
Such an old thread,so much good talks!!!!!

GLAD I GOT HER ROOTING hehehehehe.........
Cant beat having great friends an getting the cut before,seed forms....
Hope it does well for ya FOE,i cant wait!!!
Lg
an will be breeding until the day i die,please be cool its easy!!
lets not segrigate our communities,together we win,peace,BLG.
OLDproLg is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:32 PM #17
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
Bumping this thread.

Sagarmatha has piqued my interest as of late.

Was surprised to see so many strains available!

How is Slyder these days?
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2013, 06:16 PM #18
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

Their workin and some are done already HYF...thing is we wanted a smaler starting run to get a nice lot of seed to do a proper selection with...Im not sure if Tony will have the Slyder F1's avail to public due to lower count no#s atm but were workin on it...hold tight and just watch for details as they develop...thnx again for any interest and keep rollin
FOE20

Old 11-05-2016, 02:01 AM #19
StarLord

StarLord is on a distinguished road
This is the same cherry slyder that kief sweat uses in his glazed cherries
StarLord is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2018, 08:34 AM #20
jayd

jayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nice
does anyone still grow slyder? or still have the f2s i made or took them further along the f gens? i no herbalizer said his friend was running them and had massive yielder from my seeds but not heard from him for a while. really like to get some back and give them another go.