What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most potent autoflowers

Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a list of around 20 autoflowering strains and I am looking for those with the highest THC contents. Looking for recommendations.

Cheers!!

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Arid Bloom is quite active on the site. He is a respected Autoflower breeder (with strong genetics) so maybe he can answer you. I don't think you have enough posts yet to PM him but maybe he will see this.

Cmoon

i already made a thread about most potent af(s) there was not a single strain mentioned to show up next to it in the strongest list.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371864

I'm in the process of having my attempts at Urband Legends autos lab tested, scoped around 85 days, tbh never seen amber running upwards on the few with more maturity, I was never in the position to have the something differant tested about 6 years back, memory is strongish hit but poor flavour, im a 30 year toker so its got to be all or nothing.

be sure to report on your thread, bests Cm

T

Teddybrae

It's 'Aridbud'.

I think it was Whiped Meat's thread I posted that someone I know ... used to eating Mango Haze ... threw up upon eating Aridbud's "Emperor's Headband". So that's fairly strong.
(and yes, 50 posts before PM.)
I gave you some information. Look in your "My IC" at the top of the page ...

Arid Bloom is quite active on the site. He is a respected Autoflower breeder (with strong genetics) so maybe he can answer you. I don't think you have enough posts yet to PM him but maybe he will see this.

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Potency is "subjective". There are autos with 17% thc that can knock the socks off someone when 22+% doesn't phase them. It's all about the gene pool/hybrids, how they are grown.

'Boogieman'

Potency is "subjective". There are autos with 17% thc that can knock the socks off someone when 22+% doesn't phase them. It's all about the gene pool/hybrids, how they are grown.

Based on effect and not numbers, in your opinion what is your most potent autoflower?

Comments like that don't get you far, my friend. Contribution is what counts.

I was joking :p Though this policy does sort of encourage that.

As a smoker I believe that THC is not everything, because of both the entourage effect and the fact that I enjoy a good terpene profile... however, in legal markets THC content is the thing that matters most.

I've wondered if THCP and CBDP are more common that we realize. Last time I checked there are no standards available for HPLC testing of these compounds though so it is very difficult to actually measure them. I mean, what are the chances that the Italian/isreali groups who discovered them looked at the only strains with these cannabinoids?

Would explain how strains with power THC can seem to have stronger effects.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Based on effect and not numbers, in your opinion what is your most potent autoflower?

To answer your question, 'Boogieman', Jack and Haze strains seem to be more potent than others. It's the culmination of strains, finding the best phenos. Cindy/Princess has those genes. And not all strains are the same.

And it comes down to preference. Some love AK, while others Mazar. Terpenes are important.

It's the whole enchilada, cheese and all.....

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've wondered if THCP and CBDP are more common that we realize. Last time I checked there are no standards available for HPLC testing of these compounds though so it is very difficult to actually measure them. I mean, what are the chances that the Italian/isreali groups who discovered them looked at the only strains with these cannabinoids?

Would explain how strains with power THC can seem to have stronger effects.

Precisely!!!! ;o) Look at Cindy, for example. Ten or more breeders have them, sell them. Those that take time to study, enhance Cindy....there's more thc and other compounds!!

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm grabbing afterthought after trying others........enough said

Thanks, Sunshine. Appreciate your kudos. We're on numerous USA sites, on SeedBay in UK, and recently donated numerous strains on the IC Mag Server Fund, &, of course, direct.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts