What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazarilla From Urban Legends

NeDank

Planted a Fighting Gorilla today also from Urban Legends thinking about giving Wild Thailand Ryder another try next week. Only one spot left to fill in the tent so my mind might change.

Last edited:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Buy 1 liter 30 ppm bottle . No need a so shitty litte spray that will be fucked up after few uses or to buy a bottle for suck a litte quantity .

What you need is silver collidal 30 ppm to be efficient in reversing .
Lower concentrations are not advised .

And then a separate nice spray for plants would be much better for sure .

:tiphat:

NeDank

Buy 1 liter 30 ppm bottle . No need a so shitty litte spray that will be fucked up after few uses or to buy a bottle for suck a litte quantity .

What you need is silver collidal 30 ppm to be efficient in reversing .
Lower concentrations are not advised .

And then a separate nice spray for plants would be much better for sure .

Yeah I was only planning on using it to make seeds once. As a one off type think. It's for the future of my seedstash. :dance013:

What do you mean a separate spray like plain water or ferts or something else. Please explain.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I was only planning on using it to make seeds once. As a one off type think. It's for the future of my seedstash. :dance013:

What do you mean a separate spray like plain water or ferts or something else. Please explain.

My bad I said spray instead of sprayer .
Use a separate sprayer special for plants , no need to use the shitty one included .

That was the spirit .

NeDank

Day 21

The plants are doing well. Although I may have stunted the Gorilla auto. Let her dry out too much!

On to the pics

Mazarilla

picture.php

picture.php

Gorilla auto freebie day 14

picture.php

Gorilla Cookie day 2
picture.php

I top my peppers too!
picture.php

Cmoon

Coming on buddy, missed my seed germ this year for peps and toms etc..gonna have to bite the bullet and buy plugs

NeDank

Just bought Sour 60 from New420Guy! Love that site man you can pay with CC which makes it easy no messing with bitcoin.

NeDank

I was uploading a pic of my seedstash to the afn thread and wanted to show you guys too

This is where I keep my seedstash the freezer!

picture.php

Lots of photo freebies I'll never grow since I only grow auto's
picture.php

Newest addition
picture.php

Seeds kept in the freezer will last a long ass time. I have some a couple years old but that is minimal

Last edited:

NeDank

I been experimenting with spraying my plants. 1 tsp a gallon MaxiGro and some Liquid Kelp. Just bought root simulator to add to my spraying regiment for younger plants.