What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

18 Week Acapulco Gold Flowers

Greasy Glands

Aloha Guys. I hope your doing well. I just wanted to share my Holy Grail Of Cannabis....The 18 Week Acapulco Gold. Getting the opportunity to try this Expression is something super special to me as im too young to have tried the Original Import Cannabis. Her aromas of Musk/Cedar/Incense and Vanilla are Intoxicating....Also it exhibits a beautiful citrus aroma after some agitation. It carries a pleasant woody flavour as well. She smokes with an Absolutely Exquisite Euphoric/Uplifting/Day Brightening Effect with a slight racyness that is just phenomenal!! It keeps you Irie and is the perfect all day smoke. She has a very unique structure that i have not encountered in Cannabis before. This particular expression exhibits a Late intersex trait and as a result there was a small amount of seeds in the flowers but not a large amount at all in the amount i acquired. I hope to be able to acquire alot more of these flowers to enjoy as I consider these the Headiest of Flowers. The Genetics were originally acquired through LiquidKid. Thanks For Lookin..Boom Shiva

Bag Appeal 3/10
Aroma 10/10
Flavour 5/10
Effect 10/10

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200304_214629.jpg
    20200304_214629.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 20200306_133551.jpg
    20200306_133551.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 20200306_133447.jpg
    20200306_133447.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 20200308_161525.jpg
    20200308_161525.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

eyes

Veteran
Seen the real deal way back in 79- 82. Along with panama red and all kinds of columbians. Remember that shit smelling like burnt rope or something. weird ass smell. Dam family members keeping me up all night laughin there ass off.Too young to smoke.

Greasy Glands

Seen the real deal way back in 79- 82. Along with panama red and all kinds of columbians. Remember that shit smelling like burnt rope or something. weird ass smell. Dam family members keeping me up all night laughin there ass off.Too young to smoke.

Thats super cool that you actually seen some back then! Im only 32 so im too young to have seen any but i love these old school narrow leaf varietals. Im going to grow out as many as i can. Im loving the market right now...Narrow Leafs have made a nice resurgence and its awesome to see! :woohoo:

OldCoolSativa

I DM'd you on IG but, why not, old-school, dreadlocked stacked calyxes buds that look and smoke like that are my raison d'être. So happy for you man. My hat's off to the grower.

eyes

Veteran
Thats super cool that you actually seen some back then! Im only 32 so im too young to have seen any but i love these old school narrow leaf varietals. Im going to grow out as many as i can. Im loving the market right now...Narrow Leafs have made a nice resurgence and its awesome to see! :woohoo:

18 weeks takes some patience.Yeah. That was some time ago for sure. I see someone dmed you. Are these for $ale ? No social account here. Dont do em. Guess im behind the times.

Greasy Glands

18 weeks takes some patience.Yeah. That was some time ago for sure. I see someone dmed you. Are these for $ale ? No social account here. Dont do em. Guess im behind the times.

Well said it does take some patience but i feel like the longer bloom time can be well rewaded with a unique effect and flavour and a sizeable yield from particular narrow leaf cultivars. Unfortunately the flowers arent available, I was just very fortunate to be given the opportunity to source some one time

Last edited:
The bud structure and color to a lesser degree remind me of the 70's colombian gold. i am amazed that they are that close in looks. I'd pay almost any price to try that gold again.

Greasy Glands

The bud structure and color to a lesser degree remind me of the 70's colombian gold. i am amazed that they are that close in looks. I'd pay almost any price to try that gold again.

That is amazing to hear that it actually resembles the Original 70's Import Colombian Gold!! I love to hear that...It makes my experience feel that much more Authentic. I truly love these flowers...The effects are so enjoyable and the aroma is just beautiful. The cultivator is a 20 year grower who does very nice work in the garden

Last edited: