What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Alcove: Another LED Tale

starke

Update Flower Day 21

Update Flower Day 21

Three weeks into 12/12 and the bud sites continue to build. Nothing else to report really. I did a little trimming to the base of the Super Lemon Haze and pulled some fading leaves from both ladies.

Feed remains the same for now.

Next update in a week.

Peace,
starke

The ladies this morning:
picture.php

Super Lemon Haze:
picture.php

Bag Lady:
picture.php

starke

Update Flower Day 28

Update Flower Day 28

Four weeks in and about four to go. I have reduced the ec from .8 to .6 and have reduced the N by about a quarter. The leaves have begun lightening from the bottom so I'm thinking maybe I should just leave N at full strength.

The Super Lemon Haze (Right) had two branches that had grown out enough to begin brushing the panda film as the plant rotated. Stuck a stake in and wired them up a bit.

That's about all worth reporting. Just truckin' along.

Peace,
starke

The Ladies this morning:
picture.php

Super Lemon Haze:
picture.php

Bag Lady:
picture.php

starke

Update Flower Day 35

Update Flower Day 35

Five weeks in and the buds are beginning to bulk up a little.

The Bag Lady's fan leaves are fading from the bottom up in what looks like a lack of N but I am going to leave it alone and see what happens;

The Super Lemon Haze is showing what might be a Potassium def but I'm not sure. I'm just going to leave it alone too.

Let's see what another week brings.

Peace,
starke

Bag Lady:
picture.php

Super Lemon Haze:
picture.php

Bag Lady:
picture.php

Super Lemon Haze:
picture.php

starke

Update Flower Day 42

Update Flower Day 42

Six weeks in and I harvested the Bag Lady yesterday just after taking the pic below. She is about two weeks early but the misses and are almost out of smoke and I refuse to buy bullshit off the street or pay bullshit prices in the legal dispensaries. The Super Lemon Haze is still running and will continue another week or two. She usually finishes in 7 1/2 to 8 weeks.

Peace,
starke

Yesterday:
picture.php

Bag Lady at harvest:
picture.php

starke

Update Flower Day 49

Update Flower Day 49

Seven weeks today for the Super Lemon Haze and she has entered that final chunk up spurt. I have not started checking trichs yet bet I'm guessing she probably has another 10 days.

I have a few points of fox-tailing beginning so I guess maybe the N is still a little high. Not going to worry about it at this point.

Peace,
starke

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts