What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOREAL LIGHTS Semi Auto

Lesnah

Hey Tycho, you weren't kidding when you said these Boreals are different from typical NL...

The ones I have going are just seedlings but already I can tell these are more of a NLD/Sativa heavy hybrid. I'll have pictures up in about 2 weeks once the true leaves are further developed.

RABnTMBFARMS

Where can I get a few of these seeds? I'm in southern usa and MJ thrives here I've done lots of growing both autos and photos outside thank you

Lesnah

Got some Boreal Lights going...

picture.php

picture.php

Lesnah

About 16 days from seed

About 16 days from seed

picture.php

Not sure if this is normal but already showing balls ��

Pretty fast

Lesnah

Lol @ Tycho

I'ma kill some of them for sure but seems like they're all males except one little short one which hasn't shown any signs of sex yet...

I have a large male and a Tiny one so far, definitely keep those two

Lesnah

These were the smallest of the bunch...had 6 Males and 1 female due probably to the type of light I used.

The other males grew so fast they would've been 2 ft tall by now. They also had a pretty herbal smell like lemongrass mixed with tangerines.

These have a light fruity Soursop smell that I hope sticks around after the cure.

I'm surprised how fast these are, it has been just over a month from seed.

Lesnah

I actually call them Gnomes lol

I'm really liking these though, they'll be a mainstay in my space for years to come. I think from seed to Harvest this pheno will take 2.5-3 months after breaking soil.

Tycho, expect an email in the upcoming weeks ��

Fitzera

These will be going in the ground any day now, just need to get my act together for the 2am mission

20200526_130551.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts