What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds of africa, ace seeds or cannabiogen for sativa?

cotienxanh

:biggrin: hi everyone
Where im from is tropical so basically its 12/12 all year round.
Im planting orders some seeds for my next grow. I need some serious almost sativa or pure sativa strain.

Anyone grow seeds of Africa recently? Malawi gold, durban magic, coffe gold?

Hear a mix things about this seeds bank. Do they strain are pure sativa or hybrid

I dont want some indica hybrid pheno because is grow small and suck here

How about cannabiogen Mango bitches

Ace seeds malawi or panama is that good? Look like some indica or hybrid pheno in there

Buying seeds is so expensive and difficult for us (3rd world here) so I need to be sure with my decision

Looking for some speedy, electric, trippy with huge sativa stretch. Anyone?

Sorry for my bad english
Cheer.

cotienxanh

How about my order?:laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_6274.jpg
    IMG_6274.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 28

Kaskadian

Veteran
You can't go wrong with ACE/CBG genetics.

Based on what you mentioned you're looking for you'll definitely find something you'll love with ACE/CBG. It sounds like Green Haze, Old Timer's Haze, or Mangobiche would be excellent choices. Plenty more than that to choose from though. I'd recommend checking out the ACE section of this forum and reading some of the awesome stuff that Dubi has written out about his strains.

I'm growing an ACE cross right now (Purple Haze x Honduras) and it went from 10cm to nearly 75cm in less than two weeks once put into flower. Lots of sativa stretch! You'll definitely find what you're looking for.

Cheers,

Kas

*EDIT*

Just saw you placed an order. Looks like some exciting stuff!

rexamus616

Veteran
i've tried seeds of africa.... don't try it.... i found some good plants... but alot of problems... (hermie,s hybrid genes)

i agree with Kaskadian. Mango biche. (although not as trippy as oldtimers haze)

ace malawi and panama would be good choices.... ive tried panama from ace... very nice smell and effect.... there are a few early phenotypes tho.... which mite not yeild as much in the tropics.... but some will....

hey man... don't order single seeds like that.... try to get a whole pack... unless those are feminised, you mite just get male plants...

cotienxanh

Thank you both

Thank you both

i've tried seeds of africa.... don't try it.... i found some good plants... but alot of problems... (hermie,s hybrid genes)

i agree with Kaskadian. Mango biche. (although not as trippy as oldtimers haze)

ace malawi and panama would be good choices.... ive tried panama from ace... very nice smell and effect.... there are a few early phenotypes tho.... which mite not yeild as much in the tropics.... but some will....

hey man... don't order single seeds like that.... try to get a whole pack... unless those are feminised, you mite just get male plants...
Hard to find pure sativa fem seeds, u know any strain fem sativa that good?
Im afraid to buy seeds because some breeder just don't sell what they ads.

Last seasons i grow utopio haze . They say its brazil landrace but what the bull shit, that strain flowering only 8 week and had some indica bud for sure. Just suck

I know about male part but i only can grow 4-5 plant at the time so if its male i will pollen with others strain if it good. Hehe

You can't go wrong with ACE/CBG genetics.

Based on what you mentioned you're looking for you'll definitely find something you'll love with ACE/CBG. It sounds like Green Haze, Old Timer's Haze, or Mangobiche would be excellent choices. Plenty more than that to choose from though. I'd recommend checking out the ACE section of this forum and reading some of the awesome stuff that Dubi has written out about his strains.

I'm growing an ACE cross right now (Purple Haze x Honduras) and it went from 10cm to nearly 75cm in less than two weeks once put into flower. Lots of sativa stretch! You'll definitely find what you're looking for.

Cheers,

Kas

*EDIT*

Just saw you placed an order. Looks like some exciting stuff!

I know ace seeds have big fan in there but what i saw with they strain ie malawi, panama , zalmal, .... definitely had some indica mix in there. Some pheno is just not sativa.

Any another strain from another breeder with just sativa pheno? Flowering time, Fem or reg is doesn't matter

rexamus616

Veteran
ace seeds have bred those varieties for many generations, this is why they have early phenotypes....

some of ace strains were first offered by canabiogen, also... like panama...

ace have feminized sativa offerings too.... their website has information on the flowering times.... you should look for very long flowering times if you want pure sativas which will perform well in the tropics.....

old timers haze has very long flowering times....

mango biche that i tried from canabiogen has long fliwering time...

i would not recommend zamaldelica for you.... it is very nice.... but most likely will not yield as well as a more pure sativa....

ghana from cannabiogen would be close to your needs too...

green haze is speedy and trippy...

hard to find pure sativas with long flower time which are available commercially.... but there are members around who have some....

geneva_sativa

Maybe good, Colombian/Jamaican or Colombian 1972 from Underground Seed Company ?

Lots of good recomendations from posters above, best luck for your grow and harvest !

Samuel Caldwell

Ace will take care of you. They've got outstanding customer service and phenomenal genetics. Email them for recommendations and order direct from their website.

dezman

The real seed company has some good offerings too. And if they still have manipuri as freebies this are the ones i will choose. You can order a five pack from there (cheap) and you will get the freebies.
Kerala and highland thai should do well for you

rolandomota

Veteran
Ace Honduras and green haze. Go to their website ask Luis hes a good guy email him at info@aceseeds.org. i think green and purple haze x Honduras is what your looking for but thc is max 12%. The higher thc is the panama and malawi crosses like ethiopia x Malawi, purple and green haze x malawi, panama x honduras they all have more thc than the pure Honduras, Haze, and Ethiopian. Go to aceseeds website buy them direct from ace. Tropical mix is the most affordable. https://www.aceseeds.org/es/variedades/tropicalmixstd.html

Koondense

Veteran
Check Ace Oldtimers Haze, Underground seeds collective Coljam, RSC Manipouri and TropicalSeedCompany's Double Zamal. Maybe check also French touch seeds for zamal, if interested.

That should give you a very nice bouquet of thin leaf flowers with a mighty stretchy growth and speedy effects.

And please share some photos when they become monsters;)

Cheers

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Hard to find pure sativa fem seeds, u know any strain fem sativa that good?
Im afraid to buy seeds because some breeder just don't sell what they ads.

Last seasons i grow utopio haze . They say its brazil landrace but what the bull shit, that strain flowering only 8 week and had some indica bud for sure. Just suck

I know about male part but i only can grow 4-5 plant at the time so if its male i will pollen with others strain if it good. Hehe

I know ace seeds have big fan in there but what i saw with they strain ie malawi, panama , zalmal, .... definitely had some indica mix in there. Some pheno is just not sativa.

Any another strain from another breeder with just sativa pheno? Flowering time, Fem or reg is doesn't matter

ACE lines are pure when declared so, I did see one post where somebody said they saw some mixed lines, they may be wrong, or ACE made a small mistake, but normally you get pure Sativas. They grow big buds because they are well selected lines, also no hermies thanks to proper selection. Most of the other seed banks mentioned have worked the lines less, or not at all (RSC)... With the exception of Cannabiogen, who offer some shared lines with ACE.

I have grown quite a few of these lines over the last few years, and had problems with a few others (mentioned here) .. so to grow pure Sativas, I would only really trust ACE/Cannabiogen.

bestothebest

I plan on doing a big SOA selection of Malawi. You say it had hybrid and hermies, those are expected for a heirloom line. They will have variation. The trick is to select. Aces is for those who want the genes without having the extra work of breeding it nice. I may get a pack of them as well in case I need some stability.

cotienxanh

Thank you all for your support.

Guest i will choice ace seeds for sure.
What genetic on Tropical Mix reg? Some say Purple Haze Thai, Green Haze Thai, Double Thai, Oldtimer's Haze and Guatemala.

On ace website is say: Selection of tropical sativas for warm climates. It mainly contains Central American sativas, Malawi genetics and Haze/Thai hybrids.

Dunno what its true.

My latest pick here:

Ace seeds malawi x panama fem
Ace seeds Green haze x Malawi reg
Ace seeds Tropical mix reg
Spliff seeds haze no 1 reg ( choose its because very cheap seeds.)
Prana Seeds Pranativa reg (cheap too)

Looking forward to everyone opinion?

Cheers.:tiphat:

cotienxanh

Two first picture are tropical mix fem for ace seeds, grow last seasons, seem like nice sativa. Ace seeds panama male is some smelliest strain i ever grow... dunno what smoke like because cop rip off before finish.

3rd picture is utopio haze from barney farm. Look like had some sativa stretch for sure but the flowering time only 8 - 9 week. Nice smoke also.

Attachments

• IMG_6280.jpg
    IMG_6280.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6281.jpg
    IMG_6281.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6260.jpg
    IMG_6260.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 16

rexamus616

Veteran
i understand mate ;)

sorry to hear you got ripped off!

the haze from barney farm looks nice man....

You can email the ace website to ask them which strains you should choose.... they have the most experience with the strains.

Your choices sound good... Good luck with your grow mate...

Koondense

Veteran
I would stay away from the cheap seed choices and instead pick one 10pack of nirvana haze or tfd haze,regulars of course. If i remember correctly the ace sativa mix has haze/thai and other mothers pollinated with malawi killer male but not sure.

Anyway nirvana haze is always a good and cheap option.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts