What's new

2nd grow, 52F Cookies Kush - can I chop yet?

a_newbie_grower

Still not very good at deciphering the % of clear/cloudy/amber but I've asked around on other forums and got a mixed reaction. Half say she's ready now, half say she needs at least another week. What say you?

SKtQaaz.jpg

C9kyao5.jpg

bXZTEzG.jpg

6MZyEVS.jpg

Z2DSjoY.jpg

Stan G.

What week of flowering 7 or 8 I think I would go 9 to 10 weeks. Looking great, keep up the good work! Give them at least a week if all is going well.:tiphat:

a_newbie_grower

Have you started flushing? The leaves look very green for late in flowering also.

I only started to flush 2 days ago, I thought the strain was gonna go longer than it has. On my first grow, I underestimated and started flushing too soon and had to chop her about a week early as a result. Didn't wanna make the same mistake so that's why flushing started this week instead of earlier. Oops. She's about 7.5 weeks in at day 52 and most journals I've seen for this strain take her to around 60-63 but she is showing amber which is why I'm wondering if she's ready now.

3snowboards

I think you have timed it really good.
Amazing grow
I heard LED lights with allot of near red spectrum can accelerate flowering up to 10 days over hps.

a_newbie_grower

I think you have timed it really good.
Amazing grow
I heard LED lights with allot of near red spectrum can accelerate flowering up to 10 days over hps.

Thank you, I attribute the awesome grow to the scrog. What do you mean timed it good? As in 1 week? Or now? I keep getting pulled each way lol

Your buds look great newbie. One thing to keep in mind when looking at the trichs at harvest........ The more amber the stonier the high will be. I know quite a few growers who liked harvesting at 30% amber because they enjoyed the more uplifting high. I thought the same things in my experiments. Curious if anyone else noticed a difference in effect based on percent of amber trichomes?

Rowerg

Your buds look great newbie. One thing to keep in mind when looking at the trichs at harvest........ The more amber the stonier the high will be. I know quite a few growers who liked harvesting at 30% amber because they enjoyed the more uplifting high. I thought the same things in my experiments. Curious if anyone else noticed a difference in effect based on percent of amber trichomes?

Yeah! It looks very good for the newbie!
So beautiful, that I want to roll one up right now:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts