What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MK-ULTRA main-line in coco

iwantmorebuds

Pass the papers, looks real good.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour, I'll look out for a smoke report sometime in the future.

Peace.

beautiful grow show, sir. How's the smoke on that MK-Ultra? I have a few of those beans in my collection

Just added MK ultra to my want list. Very nice grow!
Thanks for the stopping by guys and also thanks for the kind words. That Mk is a really nice genetic for any of indica lover.
The smoke is amazing. Straight kick your head and excelent relaxing feeling. Really nice for just chill out! Love it!
I've an other pheno in the late flowering i will show some buds from her :) she is more og pheno.

got 2 seedlinds of this... both look super super super indica huge leaves. tho .
Ya wont be disappointed, bro!

Peace, iwmb! :tiphat:

iwantmorebuds

So, after growing an auto and then a photoperiod plant, what conclusions have you come to regarding autos? Are they worth it?

Both plants look great, both plants were grown in the same conditions, I'd like to hear about em!

Thanks for the popping by here!
Its really hard to compare autoflowering and photoperiod plants.
I would say if someone dont have enough space to keep a mother or do cuttings, or just want a quick run autoflowering could be a good choice!
There are a lot of nice autoflowering genetics already :)

iwantmorebuds

here is other pheno... More og like. Will come vack with an other quick smoke report
picture.php
picture.php

R

Rageous8899

Hey man that mk looks fantastic. I have a power africa/mk ultra fast from seedsman. what kinda yield did you get off this?

Latest posts

Latest posts