What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MK-ULTRA main-line in coco

iwantmorebuds

Hi folks!
I would share my experiences with my first photoperiod grow where im using main line first time as well :)

Strain: TH Seeds - MK-ultra

Medium:Coco/perlitte (80/20)

Setup:
Shareing 250w hps in ct system and a 90cmx90cmx180cm box.
She will start flowering in an autopot system.

Nutes:
I've got almost the full AN line but not planning to use everything now.
Advanced Nutrients sensi grow/bloom coco
AN b-52
AN woodoo juice
Potsil silica 0.1ml/l all time

She started her life in a grodan cube. I ordered some with bigger hole by accident and decided to fill up that hole with coco/perlitte and it worked well.
picture.php

She progressed very well. Here on day 10 after broke the ground.
I was thinking why the grodan's top is green. Finally i think i got it. Im using Potsil which has deep green color i almost sure that cause that.
picture.php
picture.php

After 4 nodes came i cut back her. Cleared all the leaves and other nodes except the two fan wich connect straight to the two main nodes. Also she was transplanted in 6l pot before. I know those pebbles looks sily but i ran out from them
picture.php

iwantmorebuds

Okey so after a couple of days she starting to progressing nicely again.
picture.php

picture.php

So here we are now. I did some LST to open the two main up a little bit. And also did the second topping.
picture.php
picture.php

thanks for the popping by:tiphat:

iwantmorebuds

Pulling up a chair at the front while there is one spare!

How long do you plan on vegging them?

Glad to have ya man! Take your seat and enjoy the show :)
They will do the veg at least while my auto is not finished. And i will see after that.

BAYSIK401

Nice, I had an excellent cut of MK cpl years back traded a cut of it with the compassion center I work for--for the AC/DC CBD high cut fair trade in my book... can't wait to see this baby flourish..

iwantmorebuds

Nice, I had an excellent cut of MK cpl years back traded a cut of it with the compassion center I work for--for the AC/DC CBD high cut fair trade in my book... can't wait to see this baby flourish..

Thanks for the stipping by man, yeah i just heard nice things about this nice indica strain, it looks she responding really well for the main lining :)

iwantmorebuds

Wow you top when they're young.

Yeah man, i wanted to slow her down a little bit, i have an auto in the late flowering now so i able to switch the light when she finished. Its still 2-3weeks and i dont want to ran out from the space. So photos have to do the veg while the auto doing her things :)

oldbean

I'd be afraid of causing her too much stress and end up being a male once flower begins.

Males aren't produced via stress, latest research shows that sex is determined at pollination rather than via environmental conditions once germinated.:peacock:

If you meant intersex hermaphrodite plants then they should be culled as they show as that's weak genetics

Peace

iwantmorebuds

Well i dont think as well she can turn out hermie easly. Main lining includes at least 3times topping and you have to cut fans and other nodes as well and its a known technique.
But as i said i dont planning anymore topping from now. Just watchin' how she doing her things ;)
Thanks for the popping by :tiphat: