What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Secret recipe

sawdy

Hi guys,

Could someone please tell me what the stretch is on the secret recipe 3 x ?

Also what phenos will I find in a pack?

Thanks any help appreciate, I haven't bought them yet but they do look like a winner

T

TREE KING

i just flowered out clones that were approx 8" tall in my aeroponics system and they reached 4' tall. it depends on the pheno though and what nutes you use but id be prepared for them to stretch 3-4 times the height

T

TREE KING

Thanks very much. How many different phenos did you find ?

theres so many different phenos that i didnt notice 2 of them being identical. theres alot of different genetics in this cross i think thats why all i can say is if i were you i would grow out more seeds than normal of this and then choose what you want

T

TREE KING

all i know is the one i ended up keeping, there was no other pheno like it outta 31 seeds. if i popped 30 seeds instead i might of not found it. it destroyed everything else in yield and trichs. good luck with your grow

daheadies

poppin' outta control
def do prepare for a lot of stretch.. it reacts well to bending and scrog though. Just definitely have to tie branches b/c branches get so heavy w/ buds

sawdy

def do prepare for a lot of stretch.. it reacts well to bending and scrog though. Just definitely have to tie branches b/c branches get so heavy w/ buds

Hi mate and thanks. Had a look through your gow of SR. Real nice :)

I usually create a thick canopy and remove all lower branches, kinda like a scrog without the screen. So import I have a decent idea on the stretch

This is the first sativa Dom var I have grown. I normally stick indices or indica Dom hybrids so looking forward to it

sawdy

Well all 11 popped and healthy in root riots now. They all seem to have plenty of vigour. Great.

Can anyone comment on yield for these secret recipe. I'm looking for a cash cropper that is also a good smoke?

the gnome

Veteran
Well all 11 popped and healthy in root riots now. They all seem to have plenty of vigour. Great.

Can anyone comment on yield for these secret recipe. I'm looking for a cash cropper that is also a good smoke?
my 1st go round i had 2 pheno's
both potent... very potent.
one was a soso yielder,
the other was a bertha,
and broke my personal record with 164grams. :smoke:

W

W.P.

:thank you:

Secret Recipe O.G. #9 First run from seed....
picture.php
Second run from clone wk6 from flip...
picture.php

W

W.P.

This thread needs more pictures of this great strain....

Outdoors.
picture.php

Up close plant health.....
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow wp looking amazing
and man that is one hell of a bush
please come back with some heavy flower shots when you harvesting(and in between if you got time)

great pics gnome

you got to love that body odur funk that the secret recipe gives off lol
sound nasty but translates into some nice funk

peace

W.P.

Let me dig through some photos she tested out at 28%

Really greasy.

I never harvested the outdoor, as the goon squad came from the heavens above and chopped everything down.

Ok, so I guess i need to have 50 posts before i can Pm, again...

Ojd, ill be in touch soon as i can.

W.P.

Better late then never!!

Better late then never!!

Some SSSDH outdoor, early there. Some OG Chem shatter. Really miss the SSSDH:tumbleweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts