What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Elvis???

koolkush

Veteran

I got this cut from a friend who got it in Ashland Oregon.
Was wondering if i could get some early verification??

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
based on the leaf morphology I see a lil Cindy in there maybe...

what are the genetics of Elvis... all I remember about her is that Rez used it in Lisa marie, so...

I hope you get some better help than that

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
moonshine has done some breeding with her, im sure he could clear this up for you.....

ive only herd of her, never been able to see finished product or plants in veg........

sounds very intresting thoe......:tiphat:

bigbag

Veteran
Elvis is, i believe of the diesel family... super stinky, new car/ polyester type stench

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Elvis from euro = Citral x Skunk, however there is a local cali strain called red elvis....so

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It looks a lot like the Lisa Marie that I have going now. I have two female LM from seed going now and i'll try and get some pics of them up.

S_a_H

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks similar to Elvis,but I haven't seen it since 2005-2006. It flowers in 65 days and is very beautiful herb. It's the type of herb that smells through two ziplock bags.
The story I was told from a friend is a grower from the Northeast was living and growing in Vancouver in the early 1990's. When he moved home to the Northeast he smuggled his favorite clone with him. It was unlabeled and had no name so he named it "Elvis". Been in the Northeast eve since. It is some of my favorite herb. If you got the real clone,keep it.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks similar to Elvis,but I haven't seen it since 2005-2006. It flowers in 65 days and is very beautiful herb. It's the type of herb that smells through two ziplock bags.
The story I was told from a friend is a grower from the Northeast was living and growing in Vancouver in the early 1990's. When he moved home to the Northeast he smuggled his favorite clone with him. It was unlabeled and had no name so he named it "Elvis". Been in the Northeast eve since. It is some of my favorite herb. If you got the real clone,keep it.

I believe that's red elvis your referring to

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe that's red elvis your referring to

Nope,I'm positive I'm referring to Elvis. Been a local strain back where I'm from for over 15 years. I'm very familiar with it and know the old school circle of growers who used to run it and still keep it.
Theres nothing red about it.

koolkush

Veteran

Hey thanks just trying to make sure it the real deal, don't want to waste my time on crap.

S a H said:
It looks a lot like the Lisa Marie that I have going now. I have two female LM from seed going now and i'll try and get some pics of them up.

Hey S a H that would be really cool me and my buddy really wanted to get that Lisa Marie but weren't lucky enough to get a pack

bigbag

Veteran
the elvis cut i seen growing on vancouver island, was extremely smelly ( fuel, polyester ) knocked u down, when entering grow room. def a rare keeper, and did well outdoors t' boot !

Frog

I'm working on a tall female of Rez's Elvis Kush which is in the green house at about 7 1/2 ft. tall and is 2 weeks into flower. She really striched when she switched to flowering.
Had Rez's Lisa marie and she was super , really miss that gal.
Never had the pure Elvis around here that I know of . But liked the Lisa so much that I grabbed a pack of the Elvis Kush . Just got around after a couple of years to popping a few seeds and got this one female.
They look alot like yours , but mine both had croses with them.The Lisa was. Very stinky , nice size buds , good weight , great stone...worked well in the green house or indoors.

Good luck with your search.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Yeah it looks pretty elvis-y. How's the stem smell?

Its been around the northeast since the late 90s at least and is some pretty good herb.

before OG this would have been hype worthy stuff. I dig it.

it also makes the tiniest seeds I have ever seen. like tomato seeds.

The Baphomet

Veteran
Elvis clone 100% real deal

picture.php

picture.php

koolkush

Veteran
i think it kinda looks like yours The Baphomet but it kinda hard to compare for me what do you think