What's new

North Eastern US

G

Anyone have any info on strains that originated in the northeast?

I remember moonshineman2 from OG once posted about Rhode Island bubblegum clone from 91'.what other strains were developed in this neck of the woods. :chin:

Tarbosh

Adarondack Gold.... some of the best herb on the planet if you can get your hands on it.... Mass Super Skunk..... although the genetics were from elsewhere.... diesel was named in the ec.... sour diesel was stumbled upon...

G

Adirondak gold, Strawberry cough ( Orinal cough is from Co.) and ECSD ( alot of intial breeding of Diesel was done in NY) to name a few

Nevermind

KingRalph

really guys? damn i had no idea the jerry berry that's around every year was actually 'native' to the parts too. 6 years at least... when was it bred? or are yall sayin it's truly native to the land :O caus it seems afghanish n somethin. can i bother ya for a sec ta fill me in on the JB sir encyclopedia schroom? ;)

G

dun dun dun

is this 'the' OD im thinkin of ralphster?
:puke2:

hope not:biglaugh:

piece

G

2 x 4=/two by four/ been around for years and years//// and /Grilla/,a wicked Indy dom huge outdoor yeilder and its done every year around end of Aug, one of the best OD strains ive ever had .Peace and stay safe,FMD :joint:

Wrecked

I dont consider it jack.... They have dumpster, meigs gold and a few others from ohio.... DOes anyone have anypics of the adirondack gold? Its going to be driven from the adirondacks down my way in a months from a friends i have known for yrs as we both grew up in that region and is about all they really grew outside there.... PeAcE

schrooomy420

I don;t know jerry berry was alleged a few times to have been one of the building blocks to the oregon blue lines and DJ shorts blueberry. Who knows for sure, but it is a VT classsic. I left the ohio clones out, cause ohio is not what I consider the north east. From ohio, sumpster, the carbondale bubblegum, the Lemon G, the dumpstar etc....

G

Haha you guys must be smokin some good stuff if you think ohio is the east coast.

I've heard jerry berry is originated in VT but have never actaually seen it around despite the market supposedly being flooded with it after every harvest season.

And yea I wanna see some pics of this grilla too!

G

Bubblegum!!! I agree with the first post,Yea Yea I heard all about it being from Ind. It was grow by a friend for 20 years out of NB for all you east coast homies until major shut down a last year (he still cries about it) but safety first. I got Mass skunk now Last run to skinky not enough punch!

NEToker

Interesting, I had a choice between Jerry Berry and K Dawg..I went with the K dawg and it was pretty resiny...

Latest posts

Latest posts