What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brother's White Casey Test Grow

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Hey all, :tiphat:

I'll be logging a test grow of White Casey. Currently have 6 seedlings at 13 days from breaking their shells. They're in 16oz cups, in a 50/50 mix of coco/sunshine mix #4 w/pinch of humsoil being vegged under 400W MH.

The plan is to veg till roughly 30 days, then flower under 600W HPS, all will be cloned for further evaluation. Likely transplanted to 1 or 2 gal pots for flower.

Nutes will likely be a mix of Cutting Edge micro/bloom, Cal-Mag, Koolbloom (liquid & powder), Sugaree, Multizyme, Roots Excel, and Floralicious plus.........during various points of growth. Plan to supplement with ACT as well.

This should be a good run, every white hybrid I've ran has given me something interesting. I'll try to get some pics of the seedlings fairly soon.

Thanks for stopping by, :wave:

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey there bro, it looks like were neighbors. i got a 2 week old grateful casey grow just a couple a threads up. it will be great to compare notes!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Super excited to see you do your magic with these ladies.
Peace

Thanks True, :tiphat:. Always appreciate what you guys do for the growers around here.

Good luck with the testers amigo. Iam pulling up a seat.

El, glad to see ya! First row for you.

the white casey sounds a banging cross good luck m8

Moodster, it certainly does. Looking good so far.

hey there bro, it looks like were neighbors. i got a 2 week old grateful casey grow just a couple a threads up. it will be great to compare notes!

Hey Jammie. Good luck w/your grateful casey grow!

FINALLY!!! some pics.

Day 4 flower here. After 35 days veg from seed sprouting. Continuing the same routine as previously mentioned.

White Casey's right before getting cloned/topped. These were roughly 16"-18" entering flowering. Currently 20"-21", after cloning/topping, back to roughly 17"-18". Each plant is in a 1 gal container.

First 3

picture.php

picture.php

Next 3

picture.php

picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always guaranteed a great show from you, cant wait to see that canopy of your filled with bud.
Peace

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
looks like I'm right on time...
Ive been waiting for this one :lurk:

Good to see ya Gnome!

looking good bro

let the fun begin

peace

Thanks OJD!

Always guaranteed a great show from you, cant wait to see that canopy of your filled with bud.
Peace

Thanks True, :tiphat:

Glad you enjoy my grows. Always enjoy your seeds.

Hey Bonzo

fine business,my brotha...gonna be some piff in the hood this year???

i like to watch???

A1

Thanks for stopping in Archie, :tiphat:.

Going to be lots of flavors this round. :dance013:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looking forward to seeing flowers on those ladies....

Me too Gotti.

Starting to put on some weight & frost all around.

Day 30 flower - White Casey's in the middle, left & right......unstaked.

picture.php

picture.php

Starting to get some great smells from these girls. Really liking the structure too......some look more White, some Casey. All stretched nicely, but not too much. Have to check notes but guessing 2-2.5x stretch. Try to get some individual shots soon. Frost & calyx production is starting to kick.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna be an a amazing canopy.....super excited to see how The White Jones turn out, im expecting the complex flavours of the Casey Jones to be just what The White genetics needed to make a true all round winner.
Peace

Dark Helmet

hey BI just wanted love this grow shaping up to be another impressive grow under ur belt mate! also which grow u prefer doing the coco or the rdwc? and why? thank you mate.

Latest posts

Latest posts