What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OHenry

Thats what we're Talking About.

Thats what we're Talking About.

Right on JSG. Now we all know what gets you high...!!! Excellent signature. Your sure to be a busy guy between that and the solid mention in the FP! Keep up the hard work! Later-OH

O

OHenry

Roar-

Roar-

Nice Dragon! I like the animal themed bowls. Did you blow those yourself? OH

Potologist

Its called a nug jar.

you know,

you keep a little bud in there.

Oh, and thanks! My friend and I made it ourselves. :cool:

Sleepy

Veteran
Potologist said:
Its called a nug jar.

you know,

you keep a little bud in there.

Oh, and thanks! My friend and I made it ourselves. :cool:

you have real talent! :friends:
how long have you been creating?

O

OHenry

I agree-

I agree-

Those pieces are excellent. I wonder how many members blow glass!? Later-OH

mrniceguy

This is my ex flatmates classy piece. I used to wonder why every time i connected my garden hose to my pressure cleaner to wash my motorbike the hose fittings would fly apart under pressure. I dont think she used to do them up very tight after stealing a few inches of hose (she was only little)

O

OHenry

Nice Pics...

Nice Pics...

Fernandro nice pics...I've got a RoaR with a 45 degree kneck. I love it! Is that your shop? or a personal collection. they all looked brand new and never used.

mrniceguy....that one looks like it could get you coughing. i can just imagine the thickness of the yellow smoke brewin' inside. A choker for sure!

Make sure to check out the Flower Pix. You might just see your piece. Later OH

O

OHenry

2000 views!!!!

2000 views!!!!

We've hit 2000 views! No we need to get 100 posts! I wont post until were there! Keep those pictures coming...Later OH

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

hay OHenry

that shop you show me with all that glass is super killer,hehe
so is this chillum from that shop.

can you see the two fish in there,hehe this piece is high voltage.

thanks man

664PDRM3426.jpg

664PDRM3417.jpg

peace

O

OHenry

nice piece bud.

nice piece bud.

no prob man. well go there again...if i smoke that schroom tonight...will there be anymore ...? ;p lolololol

O

OHenry

100th

100th

We hit 100!!! Nice pics everyone. I know 100 isn't that much but I was bored and well it just seemed like a great excuse to roll a joint and celebrate. :joint: Keep up the good work.

I'd like to through out a new concept ~

Abstract Glass ART

Have some fun- Arrange your pieces in an abstract manner. Funky reflections, distortions , and just plain wierd- welcome. We'll try and spice things up here! Make Me Proud!!! Later OH

HawaiianGrown

How we do it in paradise

How we do it in paradise

Hawaii has plenty Volcanos

That cola is the Tricot.

A landrace Hawaiian Indica Sativa Hybrid with the most tropical bouquet known to man.

It also has three nodes instead of two for fifty percent more yield!

O

OHenry

Nice Volacno

Nice Volacno

You should stop by the "Children of the Volacno" thread in the tokers den. Its a great place to share Volcano stories and discuss their uses. Exellent work~ Hope to see you around. Later OH

O

OHenry

Where's the abstract glass art!

Where's the abstract glass art!

C'mon guys and gals! I know you all have it in you to be creative. Dont make me call you out by names...lol.!!!! Lets get this thread going! CC's gonna need some shots for the FP! Who wants it! Later OH

Status
Not open for further replies.