What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OHenry

Crafty!

Crafty!

I'm glad we met in the chat VT. Thanks for posting such a nice homeade piece. I've got a Volcano but you've got me wonderin' if I should have tried your way out first! Could have saved me big $$$. LAter-OH

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hers my kit....

Hers my kit....

....Here they all are with some sour bubble(left) and some Hindu Kush x Skunk#1(right)

Next up, is the bong by itself.....

Just an ordinary acrylic bong,with ice catcher, nothing special, but it hits very well considering its cheap crap, fuck that, its hits real good actually :canabis:
And finally, we have the hand pipes,....

I got my self the spoon a few months back, and the little wooden pipe was a gift from my m8 here.
Mostly I use the bong at home, but i swap between the 2 hand-pipes for taking out with me in my pocket.

Last edited:
O

OHenry

Wow POT

Wow POT

Nice man. Thats one of sickest posts to date! Thanks for the pics. OH

G

My Bubbler!

My Bubbler!

:smile: Hey folks, I dig all of your pieces! They are all awesome as long as they hit! lol This is my bubbler that my pops gave me! keep em coming folks! I love art! Peace, SW :smoweed:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Thats a bad ass bub Potologist :eek: and I like the turtle milli :wink: and the matching nug jar looks slick :joint:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hehehe, I live 4 miles from the place where the Amazed, the Splif stik, the hashtrays, the Bull-it, are made, by Red-Eye Dope gear, lets hear it for a YORKSHIRE company, and all about the crap pipes from down south, aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

G

Last post was my buddys bong. Heres a couple of my smoke ware.

I love the colors on this one.

and a little pipe. Works great for hash and oil

peace everyone.

O

OHenry

Nice post guys-

Nice post guys-

Thanks for posting everyone. CC's going to have fun picking out some shots for the Flower Pix 4th Edition. Keep it up. Thanks. OH

O

OHenry

Happy B-day

Happy B-day

It's my brother b-day! Happy 21st buddy. This buds for you.

O

OHenry

We're Gonna Need Some Pics~

We're Gonna Need Some Pics~

CC is going to be looking for pics for the Fourth Edition of Flower Pix. Make sure you all have your pictures posted! Have a great day guys! Late OH

JustSayGrow

I would post mine but its so nasty and its clear glass, just doesnt compare too all these beautiful peices, NICE stuff guys :yes:

O

OHenry

This Ain't no beauty contest~

This Ain't no beauty contest~

JSG, This is not a beauty contest. I wanna see what your all smokin out of! This thread is for every type...I got some great homeade things...I'll be showing off as we go- They ain't pretty but they'll rip your head off! Later OH-

Hope to see your posts. Your doing a great job with the avatars. !!!

G

I am a plain old fashioned kind of guy and I like a plain old fashioned kind of bong. All I wanted was as thick a glass as possible to prevent me from breaking it. This little one footer will knock your dick in the dirt, boys.

O

OHenry

Right to the Dome~

Right to the Dome~

Now that one looks like it sends it straight to the dome~ Takin hits from the bong......hits from the boooooonnngggggg. :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts