What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump wants death sentences for 'big' dealers

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
The feds are still up to their same/tired old tricks Tudo because they are still trying to extradite me from the UK to Maine USA over cannabis seeds.....and in Maine now cannabis is legal medicinally and recreationally.

The UK Judge said 'no you can't have him' last august.....so they have appealed against that decision and I will be in court again 15th March to hear this appeal......and so it still goes on after nearly 5 years.

If the appeal goes the wrong way do you have options
to deny the appeal on certain grounds, other than just
calling "bullshit".

Good luck, but a little birdie told me you're good.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Trump, trollin the fuck out of lyin cnn. Aint life grand. To add, fuck anyone who deals fentanyl.

anyone KNOWINGLY selling fentanyl SHOULD be facing serious jail time. just touching the shit can kill you. bare minimum they should be looking at voluntary manslaughter/depraved indifference.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If the appeal goes the wrong way do you have options
to deny the appeal on certain grounds, other than just
calling "bullshit".

Good luck, but a little birdie told me you're good.

My legal team and myself are in full agreement that we shall persue my defense throughout this appeal with the non-dual-criminality argument between the USA and UK.

If what is illegal in the US is not illegal in the UK (seed dealing) then they cannot extradite me.

The USA is attempting to prove conspiracy and incitement to get around the non-dual-criminality argument. But all of their ' 3 Confidential Witnesses' were keen cannabis growers long before I came into their lives as a legal seed dealer in the UK.

Even having this site here is not an incitement by me to grow cannabis, and is used by many growers who have made the decision themselves, under their own volition to cultivate the plant without me conspiring to help them or incite them in any way, it is their choice to do so, many of them completely legally within their own nations.

I feel fairly confident that the USA will loose their appeal for my extradition. We have a very strong case under British law....but if the 'Murphy's Law' effect happens, then I will have the right to appeal myself and the case will be elevated from the High (lol) Court to the Supreme Court in the UK.

S

sourpuss

Yes....but arn't all of these pill-mills, doctors and big-pharma the biggest drug dealers that seem to cause most of these drug related deaths....How about bringing some of them to book?

Too true, maybe they should start with the big pharma pill pushers. Heroin dealers hiding behind laws, paying their way to gain customers thru doctor prescriptions. Give them all death sentances. Id say everyone working in the industry is responsible for at least 1 death.

Kankakee

only problem I see all these courts and political platforms are controlled by mafia, masons. in u.k. and u.s.a

and these tie's run deep and cross continents.

It does not matter about truth or this or that. they can game system and will depend on how bad the black hand wants you in the u.s.a .....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
only problem I see all these courts and political platforms are controlled by mafia, masons. in u.k. and u.s.a

and these tie's run deep and cross continents.

It does not matter about truth or this or that. they can game system and will depend on how bad the black hand wants you in the u.s.a .....

Well, the UK recently denied the extradition of a UK citizen to the USA. This guy was a hacker and had hacked into US government computers all over the USA, but the UK refused his extradition on the grounds that he would not have been treated well in a US prison.

A British man accused of computer hacking has successfully blocked his extradition to the United States. Lauri Love faces hacking charges in three U.S. states, but will remain in the UK after an appeal victory in British courts.

Love took his case to the High Court in London, where he successfully appealed. The court ruled he would not be extradited, but he could still be prosecuted in England.

Love’s lawyers had argued it would be “unjust and oppressive” to allow him to face trial in the United States. They cited his Asperger’s Syndrome and depressive illness as factors in the proposed extradition.

The United States has been pursuing Love on cyber hacking charges stemming from several years ago. Between October 2012 and October 2013, he is accused of stealing data from government networks he nefariously gained access to. Officials in the U.S. have been pushing for him to be extradited since.

Among the U.S. agencies Love is accused of hacking and stealing data from are the Federal Reserve, NASA, U.S. Army, and the Department of Defense. New Jersey, New York, and Virginia have formally charged him and sought extradition.
While Love’s legal team argued he could be a suicide risk, the court did not rule out prosecuting him in the UK. The judge said doing so would not be “oppressive” and the suicide risk would be significantly lessened due to proximity to loved ones.

The judges said the Crown Prosecution Service “must now bend its endeavors to his prosecution, with the assistance to be expected from the authorities in the United States, recognizing the gravity of the allegations in this case, and the harm done to the victims.”
Wider Debate

Speaking outside the High Court, Love said he wants his case to open a wider discussion. Specifically, he wants debate about how people with mental health problems are managed within the justice system.

“This decision is important for the appropriate administration of criminal justice and also for the humanitarian accommodation of people whose brains work differently,” he said.

He targeted prosecutors, who had attempted to imply his mental problems were lies. Love said it was proof of the stigmatization people with similar problems live through.

https://winbuzzer.com/2018/02/06/u-s-denied-extradition-uk-hacking-suspect-xcxwbn/

Last edited:

Wendull C.

Veteran
anyone KNOWINGLY selling fentanyl SHOULD be facing serious jail time. just touching the shit can kill you. bare minimum they should be looking at voluntary manslaughter/depraved indifference.

I would say hung with a slip knot, but I am a bit too rash at times.... good luck hippy... gobble, gobble.

CaptainDankness

slip knot or give them a taste of their own medicine, I almost feel the same when growers use bushload(paclobutrazol) or spray avid in week 4 of flower. luckily cannabis hasn't killed anyone yet

True, but I have seen news reports of fentynal laced weed which is fucked up. Of course the police follow that up the line most likely the grower didn't lace it.

Kind of easy these days with cell phones, almost everyone has one and everything is recorded. There is a reason I never post pictures I've taken some but they haven't been on anything connected to the internet and I don't have a cell phone. They want me they need to work for it, plus I'm small time when it comes to growing weed.

Even Tor, I don't trust that shit the US government created it you know they have a back door to collect data.

707OGBUSH970

We need a sarcasm icon. No, i think the kiebler elf would knife his mama for a political advantage.

I also think anyone convicted of selling fentanyl should be hung with a slip knot out behind the court house. No appeals.

I am a bit schizophrenic on political issues....

What a tough guy! :moon: