What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitcoin Talk

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Binance:
Am I seeing things? It seems at first glance that trading fees are applied when placing an order rather than on trading, meaning when you cancel a trade, you don't get your trading fee back. So it's not a trading fee, it's an order placement fee. Can anyone confirm / dispell that?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
It's awkward to see clearly when it's not only the value of the alt but also the value of the trading coin that's moving. I'm really not sure, things don't stay still long enough for it to be clear. I'm probably mistaken, just seemed the case this morning as my bnb seemed to drop from where it was after I placed and cancelled an order without trading.

EasyGoing

Just going to relay something my expensive paid for group is telling me. Ditch the alts, they are falling like rocks. Put your money in fiat or tether, and wait for the bottom. I don't think we are going to hit lower than 4k, but we are going lower than 9k for sure. Buy the dip peeps.

Once BTC hit's 50% dom again, that is when the alt will wake up. Might be a year or two before that really happens.

Just a relay from pros.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Oh I don't bother stepping in and out anymore. I prefer to play one against another. If the market as a whole loses cash, so be it, but I still make more crypto currency. Currently playing bnb to neo but later it could be bnb to zil. When one is stronger I move, and so on.
That's because I stepped out last time and missed the recovery, and promised myself I wouldn't miss another recovery. No one is getting rich hodling, and no one really knows which way it will go over the next hour never mind 2 years. But we can all see if one is stronger or weaker than another there and then, and we can all see the average strength. So building up your portfolio and moving with the markets is what I think is the best way. But I'm frequently wrong, so everyone needs to do their own thing, and maybe someone here will get rich playing this game. It prob won't be me though, I'm just having fun playing the game.

Kankakee

the FUD is some ass clown coming into this thread now saying " dont buy alts " after he's been pumping this crap for months in this thread ....

LOL, total b.s. flip-flopping snake oil salesman .... .... but ive been hammering away since it sat above 14,500BTC, i bet he was saying BTC to 40K !!!! Lol'

So who do you trust ? And this guy has no clue about debt yields, bond markets, dollar denominated debt, currency markets or anything financial. he's a bubble pumper hype rider', who's been crushed on all his previous calls just walk backwards in this thread and see the b.s.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Oh it's all a gamble. Buy chocolate bars and sell them for double at fat camp for a sure thing. This is gambling.

EasyGoing

the FUD is some ass clown coming into this thread now saying " dont buy alts " after he's been pumping this crap for months in this thread ....

LOL, total b.s. flip-flopping snake oil salesman .... .... but ive been hammering away since it sat above 14,500BTC, i bet he was saying BTC to 40K !!!! Lol'

So who do you trust ? And this guy has no clue about debt yields, bond markets, dollar denominated debt, currency markets or anything financial. he's a bubble pumper hype rider', who's been crushed on all his previous calls just walk backwards in this thread and see the b.s.

Why are you so bitter all the time.

First off, I clearly said this is being passed from what my expensive paid for group is saying. I will keep this to myself for now on.....

Second, I said my paid for group thinks prices are going down, btc will drop below 9k but the alts are going to be hurt bad.

Third, your fud you said BTC will dip below 1k. Which would destroy btc.

Stop being a turd. I think you have a serious lack of understand of the word fud, if you think warning of sub 9k is the same as 1k. Stop being a turd.

You guys have fun in this thread. Seems Kankakee has all the info you guys will ever need. Let me wrap it up...... THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!

Have fun investing boys.

(FYI, I have been grandfathered in, but the price per month for the advice I just gave costs 5k a month. I for sure wont bring it up again. Diamond level https://www.patreon.com/snipers)

Last edited:

Kankakee

Who are those ass clown's ? expensive group of what ? tulip experts ?

Again YOU or that GROUP have no concept of global markets or it's interworking with primary banks and global central banks. As the calls about fiat currency are laughable at best and understanding that the attack from IRS, China etc against these coin's was predictable ....

Everyone, please go back in this thread and view EasyGoing's fabulously constructed post on Bitcoin and alt's and the flip-flopping thats unfolded in real-time ...

This is not about charting, this is about the full force of federal governments slapping these digital tulip's hard, very very hard ...... will they use this very tech for themselves some day ... ? Sure, after they crush it backwards towards it's historical price that is well below $1,000.00

Kankakee

I don't pay anybody for my knowledge built regarding bonds yields, currency markets, equity markets, futures ...... dollar denominated debt, quantitative easing, stock buyback driven NYSE or anything else ....

So again, look towards one post in this thread and watch how this baby unfolds in coming weeks ....

And now they are talking about 8,000 as floor LLLLLLLooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll ......... So when we are transversing $6,000 again this clown will be back in this thread with new call's, back-peddling from " highly paid group "

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Binance is also Chinese. By the time sec bods have audited the USA exchange, it will need to explain where their budget went. They'll have no appetite for data from foreign exchanges. They will turn their attention to ensuring domestic banks report income from overseas.

EasyGoing

What happened with BNB? You guys serious?

From my paid group one last time. I got this alert on the second. Made a ton of money on this advice alone.

"The Binance Coin ($BNB) is an alert that we made on March 2 with many of our traders still holding their position as we announced the upcoming coin burn. The coin burn will most likely happen in April, which we still expect a price increase however today they announced the development of their own native blockchain. This is a huge announcement for BNB and it has triggered me to obtain more of it in expectation of further upside as this news spreads and people start to realize how much intrinsic value this coin is poised to have.

I do not recommend putting more than you are willing to loose and quite frankly I only recommend you do what you want however I am definitely not going to leave this opportunity open. As the price increases exponentially and profits are realized, I highly recommend taking profits along the way in increments of 10-20%"

Made a couple grand on this call alone. Don't care how good you are, you can't filter all the information coming out of the cyprto market by yourself. Helps to have smart people collaborating.

@Kankakee You do realize the market goes up and down daily, hourly right? Are you one of those trolls that follow around people that try to contradict what they say? One day I might be bullish, one day I might be bearish. However I would never say anything as stupid as BTC is going to 1k. That was you. Then you boast you don't pay for information, and it shows. Then you insult my group, cause your insecure. Sad.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts