What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Screw riding through spider webs man. Spiders blow. I've got one in my kitchen that's been there a few days. If it doesn't leave it's going splat. Never seen black widow here in Boston. Rattlesnakes prob suck too. Hate how they kill em all though, those stupid roundups. You have tarantulas? Gila monster? Coral snakes? :petting:

all of those...and chupacabras:biggrin:

Akss

Henri doesnt seem to be to bad got some wind and rain but nothing crazy ...good day to do uncs favorite chore scrub some Solo's...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Now I soak all my tools in bleach for 30 seconds before pruning any plant and I wash my hands before entering the grow room.

8B24D732-80C8-4537-ABBA-D64EBF2EAFAF.gif

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I need some venison...season dont open here till October though... I suppose truck killing is a different story though..i hit one once but there wasnt much left there that i would wanna eat after that...

Bow season starts in sept here

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...the dogs are waking up from their post-sleeping all night nap,tough job being a pupper i guess,they sure do nap a lot! chores today,i have a bunch lined up so who knows what i'll actually do...maybe tinker with the bikes,maybe wash some pots or pull weeds...got a list...plus there will be tug of war with the dogs,got them a new toy

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got a fresh 100 pack of solo 16oz cups. I had some old cups that were 4 years old.

FS X BIOD)XP40..Killer aroma on this pheno.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1012.JPG Views:	0 Size:	212.5 KB ID:	17924305

WT... Some small foxtails due to heat. Will pull her in 7 days
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1018.JPG Views:	0 Size:	233.4 KB ID:	17924306

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I like to roll around in the dirt outside and then come back into my grow room & infect everything passionately 🙄

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These days I’m good, very well behaved…I believe I had to drive through New Mexico on tour grateful dead :party:1982 I was coming from Ventura California ,then Tempe Arizona , then we cruised all the way to Red Rocks which is in( Morrison ,Colorado )that was a haul and a half!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can’t seem to sit around for very long so I decided to make some peach sauce it’s easy first you blanch them and remove the skin dice some up Mashit down simmer it add a little bit of sugar little brown sugar some lemon juice and let it chill:dance013:
0C45F4C8-48F1-4F45-8107-85FEDC9042CE.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts