its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lucifer og

picture.php

peace-T-

Green Supreme

Veteran
Thanks for sharing. Salad of Purple Whitelightning and the King with a coffee. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

You guys look like your smoking some nice flowers, that lucifer OG looks very camera friendly

stc9357

Not a damn thing right now due to money but just got a new job starting this thursday. A tolerance break is always refreshing though day three and counting- Think I might make it last for six months put more importance on saving money then smoking right now- Colorado here I come!

Green Supreme

Veteran
So this is reppin as Cheese in Shanti's world. Have smelled few Blueberries as berry as this one. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

I dont know why but I love seeing all the bud pics you take, maybe its because they are all the same exact picture, makes it really easy to compare the buds, wish I had taken pics of everything I have smoked ahha

Green Supreme

Veteran
Thanks for looking dude. That is the idea really, to give a baseline for comparison. This is Purple Indica. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

Thanks for looking dude. That is the idea really, to give a baseline for comparison. This is Purple Indica. Peace GS

This one looks super familiar to me, I get stuff with this bud structure alot, looks full / dense, looks like theres almost no stems in it too, must be tasty.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
San Fernando Diesel

picture.php

its always a good day with this chika around.
picture.php

peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts