What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Cuddles

I made lots of beef-veggie soup the other week and got another portion out of the freezer and had it with rice. I intended to have salad but I felt really cold earlier so needed something HOT.

Been wanting to make more oat biscuits but I have been too lazy as well as busy. So maybe later on... ;)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I made lots of beef-veggie soup the other week and got another portion out of the freezer and had it with rice. I intended to have salad but I felt really cold earlier so needed something HOT.

Been wanting to make more oat biscuits but I have been too lazy as well as busy. So maybe later on... ;)
hot comfort food, good weed, comfortable chair, soccer/football on the telly...great way to Sunday !

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Gunnoes hot sausage, eggs over easy with cheese, and buttered whole wheat toast. followed by bowl of corn flakes and a ripe banana sliced up in it. and a :smoke: to get me going. i'm heading into the woods to bow hunt...finally.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
From NORDSEE, a fishfood restaurant chain, yesterdays lunch.

311635584_6250389285006323_4681944541089791536_n.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
pork chops, peas and corn, and slabs of toast. saved the best for last...ate all of the fried blood etc that oozes out of chops in a skillet. God, i love it so...:yummy:

Green Squall

My ice cream habit has gotten out of hand so I bought some cashew milk yogurt. Drizzled with honey, a dollup of Teddys peanut butter, maybe some sliced bananas, its pretty damn good.

Teddys is bar none best peanut butter out there by the way and I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

shithawk420

Veteran
I've been on a gelato and sorbet kick myself.im gonna have to try this teddy's if I can find it.i like almond butter myself

WIIIDZN

Thx. I'm a little chef.
Without "Corona" I would have opened my little international restaurant.
Cooking is healing.:yummy:

Auf deine Frisch-Fischbrötchen bin ich aber trotzdem neidisch... bekommst hier unten halt nicht so.

Die Tage haben wir selber Döner gemacht, mit allen original Gerätschaften... aber leider keine Fotos.
Waren alle nur am Futtern. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts