What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 25
picture.php

day 32
picture.php

day 36
picture.php

harvest day, got one needing about 2 weeks still
picture.php

2 phenos seen:
-small bush with little side branching
-lanky taller pheno with big side branching

smell: 2 smells from 4 plants. the smaller bushes smell like mix fruity smell, the taller lanky smell like tart lemon / fruit. will see once cured

P

perakko

pehkuruder autoflower transplanted twice, 8 litres of soil, 400w hps lights 24/0 7 weeks from seedling

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
some blue auto's i grew last year

i fucked em up majourly kept em in those 2 ltr pots

learnt a valuable lesson that day :D

Attachments

• bs.JPG
    bs.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 56

Troy.No

Here is my contribution

Lowlife's AutoAK

Grown in Biobizz All-Mix, 3.5L Pots, 2x150w HPS

3 first pictures (from left) are taken today, the other about 1 week ago.

These are 2 out of 10 girls i have. Had huge pH problems the 1st month, so im pretty happy with the result so far :)

canned abyss1

Veteran
Everyone's plants are looking great, this should help to convince some of the detractors of Autoflowering strains.

Here are some Spyder pix around 86 days from seed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I

IceColdCrickets

Here is my contribution, First up is , Mossy's JEMS. Next is LowAsis.

Attachments

• jef5ms.jpg
    jef5ms.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 52
  • LowAsisf8.jpg
    LowAsisf8.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 48
I

IceColdCrickets

:rasta: Seriously, especially the purp one.:laughing:

Sure guys, the Purple One is Mossy's JEMS,, mossy was a breeder on here and made that AF strain some time ago,, look for threads by him. Total turn around on the JEMS indoors is 65days. And they are Purple due to genetics not cold or anything , all plants male or female show color.

The LowAsis was made by me, I have worked on it off and on for 5 yrs now,, and I also wanted to make sure my selection was perfect, so I went back for a redo at F4s to make sure I had the pheno I wanted. It is Oasis x LR1, inbred for many generations. I tryed to make an AF that could be compared to the high quality of elite NON-AFs. At the time I started it LR was the only other AF and its lack of taste and high was the reason I made it. I used Oasis NL#2 in the cross as LR1 has NL#2 already in it, so it was kinda like a backcross. I figured the strains would mesh well bringing out more of the Northernlights side of the family tree, I was right and here she is. Very potent sweet skunky buds, very similar to the Oasis mom i used. The resin is very waxy for lack of a better word. I tryed to use it in my kief box and all that did was gum everything up. Yield is great, in that pic you can see the AA battery, give you a very good idea of how big it is, this plant is a small one at 11inches, most get around 14 inches and get even bigger buds. This one yeilded 12.5 gr dry. Average yield is 15-20g dry. But my buddy did this in a DWC and got 35g dry on a 19inch plant sorry no pics ,, I lost them.:wallbash:

Hope that helps.
ICC.

Attachments

• lowasis3.jpg
    lowasis3.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 38

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Sure guys, the Purple One is Mossy's JEMS,, mossy was a breeder on here and made that AF strain some time ago,, look for threads by him. Total turn around on the JEMS indoors is 65days. And they are Purple due to genetics not cold or anything , all plants male or female show color.

The LowAsis was made by me, I have worked on it off and on for 5 yrs now,, and I also wanted to make sure my selection was perfect, so I went back for a redo at F4s to make sure I had the pheno I wanted. It is Oasis x LR1, inbred for many generations. I tryed to make an AF that could be compared to the high quality of elite NON-AFs. At the time I started it LR was the only other AF and its lack of taste and high was the reason I made it. I used Oasis NL#2 in the cross as LR1 has NL#2 already in it, so it was kinda like a backcross. I figured the strains would mesh well bringing out more of the Northernlights side of the family tree, I was right and here she is. Very potent sweet skunky buds, very similar to the Oasis mom i used. The resin is very waxy for lack of a better word. I tryed to use it in my kief box and all that did was gum everything up. Yield is great, in that pic you can see the AA battery, give you a very good idea of how big it is, this plant is a small one at 11inches, most get around 14 inches and get even bigger buds. This one yeilded 12.5 gr dry. Average yield is 15-20g dry. But my buddy did this in a DWC and got 35g dry on a 19inch plant sorry no pics ,, I lost them.:wallbash:

Hope that helps.
ICC.

thankyou sir that was a very inspireing read :D

you though about crossing some lr2 in there to up the yield a little ?

I

IceColdCrickets

nope yeild seems fine to me and i want uniformity,, only way i can get that is keep her an IBL,, if I cross her now with LR2 I would be back at F1,, something I will consider sure,, but this one is a winner by itself and stable. Why fix it if, its not broken kinda thing.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
nope yeild seems fine to me and i want uniformity,, only way i can get that is keep her an IBL,, if I cross her now with LR2 I would be back at F1,, something I will consider sure,, but this one is a winner by itself and stable. Why fix it if, its not broken kinda thing.

agreed but make it a side project :D since they are both %100 af it just comes down to basicaly selecting the phenos your like

Latest posts

Latest posts