What's new

What the HELL is this subforum?

LostTribe

Premium user
Oh my Jah!

I was not aware we were at WAR!

Silence is the key to PEACE because of DIVERSITY.

DON"T PREACH your IDEALS on OTHERS and they WONT preach theirs on YOU.

Respect gets RESPECT.
LT

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ehh - This sub-forum is such a place where you can say such things as 'Silence is the key to PEACE because of DIVERSITY.' - and 'DON"T PREACH your IDEALS on OTHERS and they WONT preach theirs on YOU.' - as you have done here...

It is a place that has been provided - so that members can discuss such things. - and we call it 'Speakers Corner'.

Oh my Jah!

I was not aware we were at WAR!

Silence is the key to PEACE because of DIVERSITY.

DON"T PREACH your IDEALS on OTHERS and they WONT preach theirs on YOU.

Respect gets RESPECT.
LT

St. Phatty

To keep political discussions out of the Frosty-buds thread.

Sort of like the Lint-catcher on the vacuum cleaner.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
One mans septic tank - is another mans go-to source for news and entertainment - lol

S

SandyFantasyman

Lemme guess, you're also a fan of Snog Marry Avoid? and The Bachelor and you never miss Britain's Got Talent? :laughing::laughing::laughing::moon:

(hand me the hammer, I'll ban myself):biggrin:

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Such a confrontational and provocative title for a thread.
I had to look.

This is my first visit to Speakers Corner and, true enough, I came for entertainment.
Some rants are more entertaining than others, this depends entirely on the reader.

"We must be intolerant of intolerance", hard to argue against that, other than the obvious irony nature imposes.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Never heard of that lot - but I am a fan of Dave Allen - Dick Emery - Peter Cooke and Dudley Moore and Monty Python - for starters.

Britain doesn't seem to have much talent these days -

Lemme guess, you're also a fan of Snog Marry Avoid? and The Bachelor and you never miss Britain's Got Talent? :laughing::laughing::laughing::moon:

(hand me the hammer, I'll ban myself):biggrin:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
It's a wonderful place for me to troll.

Did I mention that I think President Trump is a wonderful and honest man. Probably the best President we have ever had.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
now that's some serious bait there Ringodoggie - someone is bound to disagree with you - and there we go - we have the latest Trump good/bad or indifferent thread.

It's a wonderful place for me to troll.

Did I mention that I think President Trump is a wonderful and honest man. Probably the best President we have ever had.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The worst reality show seems to be taking place on the world stage currently - and I must say - in a morbid sort of way - that is entertainment of sorts - where members can express their glee or discomfort as to what episode we currently are in the ever running political soap opera.

Some people like to talk about these Punch and Judy shows - I 'spose?

I'd never heard of that lot, either. Just did a search for the UK's worst reality shows to take the piss;).
Most of my family in Ireland would disown me if they saw this, but for a limey you seem like a decent bloke.:hide: Thanks for being a good sport.

As a Canuck, I've been exposed to lots of UK shows on the CBC and have sought out more. Monty Python is obviously the seminal and most famous of the British Alternative Comedy movement, but I also really enjoy many of the shows they inspired.
The Young Ones, Blackadder, Absolutely Fabulous, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, anything with Richard Ayoade, Black Books, The Mighty Boosh, and the provider of my name and avatar, Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy are all awesome, funny, ridiculous exports I've enjoyed.

Latest posts

Latest posts