What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha's presents Temple of Ganja

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Original Glue #4 s1 both look like males, they look like are about to throw a whole gang of nut sacks, I'm holding off another day or two before I cull... they did look very nice and great structure and beautiful plants, especially #1, but no lady boys in my garden lol these seeds were gifted to me by a friend that bought these and found out that gg4 was prone to hermie and gave them to me... he was right lol, saved him some trouble I guess! I do have 1 clone from the #1 rooted. I'm gonna throw that in a 1 gallon and throw it on another tent and see if I can make it go straight... maybe the stress got to em... not too hopeful but Ill give a second try! should make that happen in a few days...

picture.php

picture.php

Chem Keseys, 4 females, this is gonna end nicely, they all branchy, about same height, and 4 per pot is about ideal for plants this size i'd say! From clone that might be the way to go with these 15 gals for not so big plants, 4 plants, 3 week veg'd should yield nicely in a 15 gal... need to try that next run!
picture.php

Chem Keseys, 2 fems and 1 Nookie bagseed a friend gave me, nookie is 10 days or so behind the rest... If im not mistaken Nookies is GG4 x GSC or something, who knows, it looks nice, we shall see what comes out of it...
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Mendo Purps x SUnshine Daydream, Bodhi Tester, 3 fem per pot...
picture.php

picture.php

Hashplant D, these are the slowest to show sex... but a few fems already and 1 male was culled...
picture.php

Miles Davis, Lineage: Black Afghani x Starfighter F1
very excited about these, very stocky and short strain, but the stem rub smell on these are just phenomenal, these also a bit slower to show sex... the breeder (strayfox) reviews this strain as one of his best creations, supposedly is hard to pick a keeper out of a pack... and a Dreamhead F2 tester or 2, this is also displaying that yellow light green coloration, its finally turning a bit darker these last few days...

picture.php

Apple Turnovers, also slow to show sex, a few nice plants in the bunch, and a few fems already... but I think not many fems will show... I think it will be more of a sausage fest...

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Another few Apple Turnovers
picture.php

Random MPxSSDD
picture.php

Some clones hitting the dirt today with the cup gh tech, usually they get removed after 48 hours or so to minimize the transitioning phase shock...

picture.php

So this week been a rollercoaster ride with the mites and all, but we ending on a positive note. I'm glad I was pro-active whenver I saw the mites and didn't sleep to take action, I think the predators should be able to take control this round and hopefully forever. If things go good the plan is place another order for more predators in a month or so...

:rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Added the andersonis sachets today, at least 1 sachet per 15gal! I saw 1 broad mite yesterday on a dead looking clone of one of the CK's... it got tossed right away, looked dead anyways.

I pulled the last few males I think today. 5 or 6 Apple turnover males, 2 BT's, 2 Mile Davis... There is maybe one or two plants that need to be double checked. They are taking quite a while to start flowering a guess. Maybe the lower temps and the stress slowed them down a bit, but things are about to start throwing out some nice flowers all around!

I pruned the males and removed most fan leafs and placed on a cup with water to gather pollen on the upcoming days. They got moved to the veg tent, soon I will move to another location for pollen collection once the flowers are well developed.

Few more clones put some roots out, havent got time to pot them up tho, maybe tomorrow!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Took a bunch of clones today from the females I missed on the first round of cloning... potted up a few of the first clones that popped out roots, was able to save a few of the lazy lightinings that I had tossed because they were the most infested with broads, but I had taken clones and those were clean and rooted!

Also popped a bunch more seeds. A few bad dawg freebies and a few of my own pollen chucking seeds and some ace fems and another thing or two...

Everything is looking great today, green perky and happy, I gave another foliar to keep humidity high and also to boost them up a bit! Today was just some Ful-power and water!

Also watered everything with Ful-power and some BTI against gnats, there still a few flying here and there, hopefully we can eliminate them all! Gave a solid 5 liter to each 15 gallon container.

No signs of broads... was only able to spot 1 live broad in the past week! Winning, and the swirskiis not even here yet lol Overkill but clean!

The Bluedigiberry#1 (extreme sativa pheno) x Dreamhead#10 ended being a female, excited to see what might come out! Also got a few of the Dreamhead #6 f2s going (tennis ball pheno) and the gf#4f2 going... These are a few days ahead and showing already some flowers! I'm gona defoliate this cab in a few days! Not gonna go too hard on the main flowering chamber to avoid removing predators in the process!

I need to go in there and do a final last of training, maybe a few rounds... Need to stake and tie branches to make life easier in the future!

Got 5 fems from HP-D, 3 miles davis, 7 chem kesey, 6 mp x ssdd, 2 bb snow, 3 black triangles, 5 apple turnovers from the reg seeds and a few of my crosses in there too!

Canopy is filled up nicely, just the gg#4 pot that is pretty much empty after culling both hermie plants, but I will stick the lazy lightnings in there in a week or 2, just let them veg a bit more, they just rooted a few days ago!

Thats pretty much it!

nickman

Veteran
Sounds like everything is falling into place... that’s a shame about those hermi GG4...

You’ve got some nice strains on your hands...!!!...

Best of luck with those mites...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Sounds like everything is falling into place... that’s a shame about those hermi GG4...

You’ve got some nice strains on your hands...!!!...

Best of luck with those mites...

Thanks homie, yeah looking forward to finding some Bodhi gold in there! Those gg4 are a bummer indeed, they were looking great and branchy! I have a cutting of one of them, the nicer one, rooted a week ago. I threw the clone into my micro cab to see if it will also hermie or not. I really wanna try some GG4 but seems like everything I try with GG4 will hermie on me.
The canopy was nice and full, now there is a big hole in there... oh well, in a week or two, I'm moving some Lazy Lightnings clone in there to fill it up ;)

soil margin

Veteran
Nice pics Buddah. Is it just the lighting in the pics or are some of those girls naturally really yellowish-green? A few of em almost seem lime colored.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Nice pics Buddah. Is it just the lighting in the pics or are some of those girls naturally really yellowish-green? A few of em almost seem lime colored.

Hey broda, thanks man. Some of them are really that light green, I think it might be because of the broad mites or maybe I just moved them into the hard LEDS from the flower room without transitioning and it was light bleached. That is happening especially with the DH#6 f2s im testing, maybe strain related sensitivity?! not sure, they all came out a bit funky from the get'go... just now straightening out... I'm not sure, they were a lot worse to be honest, they are finally darkening up.

The overall tops are also a bit bright green, might be the low temps in the room, sometimes down to 60F...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey everyone, not much happened this past few days. Did another round of cloning of whatever fems I didn't get the first round. Should have almost everything cloned! 1st round of clone got almost 95% success in 3 weeks, some might still pop some roots out. Happy with how it turned out! What was rooted is on 9cm pots for another week or so, then 2 gallon pots where they should stay till I can harvest and pick a winner! Might be hard to keep them happy in a 2 gallon pot, but we shall try. If that doesnt work I will need to clone everything and kill the mothers restart all of them from clone, lots of work. Or I might root prune and repot on the came container, havent tried this technique yet. Any tips are appreciated!

I think I suspect why things are flowering quite slow. I noticed a few plants I stuck in to fill some gaps after I already flipped the 11/13 are already flowering quicker than the others. I think what is causing the delays was that initially I wanted to flip on jan 15th, so I went ahead and changed the timers from 16/8 to 11/13, however I fucked it up and changed to 23/1 for 3 days, when I caught up. After that i fixed the timer to 11/13 like it should have been.

I suspect this change to longer day screwed the plants flowering cycle I think. If its not that, maybe the broad mites or the cold weather, however the other plants were also subjected to those conditions. Anyways, not such a big deal, I think around a week behind schedule, but it is what it is.

Besides this little issue, everything seems to be doing great. No signs of broad mite damage or live broads. A little bit of yellowing on the tops, might be cold related from what I suspect. Stretch is well underway, another few more days and things should slow down.

I got the space heater running connected to the thermostat regulator set to 21c. Temps been stable around that, 18-22c.

I got in there a few times and trained most of it, probably need another round or two to maximize the yield potential with these LEDs.

I also received a grow tent that I will either using for motherplants or I will turn into a flowering chamber. Got a few COB's sitting around that I will place in there... its a 2x4x5 tent. Not so big but works with the space I have available.

I started a bunch of new seeds. Some Bad Dawg testers (LVTK x A13, Stardawg x 3headed Dragon, Bubba x LBL, some NL5bx1 seeds I had for a while, and a few of my crosses, Ancient OG and OJSDKB crossed to a random male (either headbanger or aog). Plus another fems for next run, NL Blue (delicious), Red Sapphire & Golden Tiger from Ace and a Malawi Auto that Im gonna try to reverse and collect pollen so I can make some outdoor fem seeds.

The fem seeds are gonna veg for a while. Probably till the end of the flowering cycle here. Gonna top a bunch of times and try to get it wide instead of high. The reg testers I might just stick on a 1 litter pots and go 12/12 from seed for a quick run and hopefully I can reveg in case something special comes up. I only popped 4 seeds of each.

Yesterday I gave a nice watering, 5 liters per 15 gallon. I made sure to add some moskito dunk, since Ive been seeing increase in the gnats population. Might have to place an order of nematodes to try to fight them. It's quite annoying. Another pest that came in with the worm castings... :beat-dead:

Anyways, all in all, plants look happy, which makes me happy!

Here are a quick 2 shots overview.
picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Apple Turnovers, ended with 4 phenos, here is 2 of them

picture.php

Back right corner, a Dreamhead#6 f2 (bright green) and some miles davis on far back, HP-D on bottom right and Chem Kesey on left side

picture.php

Chem Kesey
picture.php

HP-D
picture.php

BT
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
BBS and another DH6F2
picture.php

Chocolope on the backleft, and 2 Albert supertramps on the front
picture.php

And the next round of ladies, a few weeks old... cannaventure 2x ghost og, 1 runty that took forever to pop, recovering now... 2x cheap thrills and 2x arcata ghost and the 2 supertramps clones im running, in the back.

picture.php

Got some Ace Golden Tiger, Red Sapphire and a Delicious NL Blue that will join these soon!

Till the next time :rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates. Around 2 weeks or so I thought the mites had taken over, and I was bummed as hell, well, fast forward to today, it seems like the predator mites have taken care of the problem... I also havent had much access to a real computer in which allows me to upload pictures..

Plants are chugging along nicely, and starting to bulk up, trichs are showing everywhere, and the smells are starting to develop! I had to move the Apple turnovers to another tent since I found multiple male flowers on it. The plants are real nice looking and smelling fastastic and they probably need around 2-3 weeks to finish, so I'll let them ride on a separate tent in order not to get everything polinated. I've been going in there and spraying from the bottom up with some pressure water in order to pop the pollen sacks and at the same time make it sterile with water. Fingers crosses I won't have a fully seeded crop, in that case, hash is the main option!

I been making multiple polinations the past week or so, this week I should polinate the final crosses I had in mind and make a few more F2's.

Chocolope is turning into a beast, still stretching, I think I got a long flowering sativa on my hands. I think it will yield nicely...

The Albert Supertramps, I found a few nanners on one of the phenos, I carefully removed and will let them ride but keep an eye on em... one is straight pines and the other one is on the sweeter side...

The 88g13hp crosses dont have much smell yet and their resin feels very gritty and dry... They all looking real nice, especially the Chem Kesey's. I found 1 or 2 nanners on a Hashplant-d, also removed it carefully and made a note which and will keep an eye throughtout...

I'm really digging these Granola Funk's f2s, some real interesting OGKB type nugs forming, very frosty and nice creamy bakery smells.... I shall make a nice pheno hunt of these soon, got plenty to explore!

Miles davis is all the way on the back corner, so is blueberry snow and they don't get much love.... the BBS looks real exotic plant tho, some weird growth, and smells are just starting to develop

The mendo purps x ssdd testers are really calling my attention, some really nice phenos, #2 smells like pineapples and strawberry candy, very tasty! A few purple/red phenos and a few green ones with nothing too interesting. I think #2 will be the keeper.

The Cannaventure seed females got into 3 gallon pot, I love one of the Arcata ghost with the whole shenanigans with the mites but the rest is rocking, especially the Cheap Thrills. They will veg for another week or so, I topped them and took clones with the tops... I'm gonna place these on a 2x2x4 tent, not sure on the light setup yet tho... maybe 2 cobs at 100W, need to see whats laying around.

I have also a Golden Tiger and a Malawi Auto from Aces in veg and a few of my seeds I made, a few Ancient OG f2 crosses and some OJSDKB crosses. I also have a few bad dawg freebies, LVTK x A13, Stardawg x 3Headed Dragon, which I'm looking forward to it...

Anyways, next update ill try to get some pictures up to not bore oyu guys to death! :rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Quick shots from around a week ago or so...

Left:
picture.php

Right:
picture.php

Chem Kesey's
picture.php

When I have some more time ill upload some more pics

soil margin

Veteran
Man those girls are looking bushy. Could probably waste a whole weekend trying to trim em up. Looking forward to seeing some nice big cola's develop on them.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Definitely bro, I usually defoliate pretty hard, but opted not to this cycle, mostly because I release a ton of predator mites and I would probably just be removing them while defoliating, so we shall see how it yields... I did do a few training sessions, even tho it doesnt look like lol. and I also been pulling very few selected fan leafs that are blocking more light then doing any good :)

Thanks for the feedback! :rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
We are starting week 7 today. Things are moving along and getting mature, another 2 weeks and things should start coming down.

Some pictures:
picture.php

picture.php

2 of the apple turnovers, they got moved to a 2x4 cab to finish due to having lots of hermie flowers popping on most phenos. I try to spray the canopy from down under with water a few times a week to burn up the pollen sacks and at the same time sterilize the pollen to avoid major pollination.

picture.php

picture.php

Blueberry snow, throwing some funky fan leafs, not much yield tho, weird smells coming out, nothing to be crazy about, doubt they will stick around...
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Random Black Triangle, seems to be the one the furthest along the way... hard to get good pics, they are on the back row...

picture.php

Hashplant-D #1, most likely the keeper of the bunch, good stacking. One of my HPD were throwing some nanners out, but then again my room is far from dialed in so probably my fault tbh
picture.php

Cholocope, this one is pretty sativa dominant, stretched till the end of week 4, had to do several levels of supercrop and it's still the tallest plant of the group, seems to be stacking nicely and starting to get resinous, i'm thinking at least 12 weeks for this one, smells are earthy and chololatey
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Chem Kesey's, also found a few nanners on a few phenos... they are bulking up nicely and seems to be the best yielding of the 88g13 bunch...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
A bit closer to the Chem Kesey's, 4 plants in this 15 gallon. CK#2 is my favorite, all branches look like top branches, stacking pretty nicely and now filling up! Seems to be the best yielder of all and very frosty too... They all look very similar.

I'm not really getting much smell on these, we shall see once bud is dried and cure how they smell smoke and taste! Let's hope it's as good as they are looking!

Group shot:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ck2 <3
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts