What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school Hashplant

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Moldy bud dried outside to show, everything else is fine.
Next grow will be more controlled.

(From my chuckiest plant)
picture.php

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Looks great resiny... and i must say that tough this line is prone to mold that
i really loved results of on what progeny i get with Sweep Hypro aka Amnesia Core
cut...

they stink like no weed there and a kick is real,balanced but very strong..

am also get few moldy buds but then i didnt use chitosan hydrocloride toward
end of ciclus... am encounter that in the end they dont love wet feets..
think on too much watering.. and if you have Summer temps then
starts perfect conditions for funghal disseses of every kind..

Botrytis is most common...

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Looks great resiny... and i must say that tough this line is prone to mold that
i really loved results of on what progeny i get with Sweep Hypro aka Amnesia Core
cut...

they stink like no weed there and a kick is real,balanced but very strong..

am also get few moldy buds but then i didnt use chitosan hydrocloride toward
end of ciclus... am encounter that in the end they dont love wet feets..
think on too much watering.. and if you have Summer temps then
starts perfect conditions for funghal disseses of every kind..

Botrytis is most common...

That sounds like a good combo, Amnesia core x OSH.

Any pics of that cross?

I also have plans to cross a Hashplant with a 90's Neville's Haze male.

BC*Dankster*

Hey RoyalFlush, how long did you let them flower for? I’m struggling taking mine to 8 weeks( mold issues) . A third of them looked done at 6 weeks , but I didn’t wanna chop em yet. Anyways , I just started week 7 . A couple lol like they could go for another two weeks maybe .

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Hey RoyalFlush, how long did you let them flower for? I’m struggling taking mine to 8 weeks( mold issues) . A third of them looked done at 6 weeks , but I didn’t wanna chop em yet. Anyways , I just started week 7 . A couple lol like they could go for another two weeks maybe .

Hey BC, They should start plumping up this week, I let mine run 8 1/2 weeks ( I really wanted 9 to boost the wheelchair effect ) but at week 8 they looked ready. That Mold issue sucks, maybe check the Humidity during lights out?

BC*Dankster*

Thanks . A few buds that I cut out at 6 weeks cuz of mold on the same branch dried out and smoked surprisingly great . Burned clean too... I can’t wait to chop them at 8 weeks lol. Did you have any phenos that looked done at 6 weeks ?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Thanks . A few buds that I cut out at 6 weeks cuz of mold on the same branch dried out and smoked surprisingly great . Burned clean too... I can’t wait to chop them at 8 weeks lol. Did you have any phenos that looked done at 6 weeks ?

Yes, My pheno #1(PNW HP dominate) is the fastest and as of now the strongest. She has a fruity/berry smell up close and a strong burnt rubber/coffee smell that fills a room.

Last edited:

BC*Dankster*

Thanks for the update. DO you have any dried bud shots of the phenos that you had? are you going to run this strain again or try something else? Mine are taking forever to dry, so I can't smoke or sample yet

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Thanks for the update. DO you have any dried bud shots of the phenos that you had? are you going to run this strain again or try something else? Mine are taking forever to dry, so I can't smoke or sample yet

Only pic I took
picture.php

Yes, I will be running another round with them but this time in a pure hydro system, either nft or F&D with expanded clay. I have a feeling Phenos 2-5 will be needing 9-10 weeks of bloom

thanks to this thread I had to order some of these.
after that last picture I'm sure glad I did

looks like straight fire RoyalFlush

BC*Dankster*

Bud looks killer Royal! Here are a few of mine dried and cured.

Attachments

• IMG_2276.jpg
    IMG_2276.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2274.jpg
    IMG_2274.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2273.jpg
    IMG_2273.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2272.jpg
    IMG_2272.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 31

BC*Dankster*

keep in mind I had to take these down around 10 days early , and they still smoke great. Im doing another round and gonna take them longer...