What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Practice alternatives

BigSmile

I'd like to build a grow box but not immediately grow the good stuff, would like to gain some confidence first.

What are good growing alternatives to practice on?

Farmer B

Get a list of seeds your thinking about. Go to seed finder and look that seed up. Tells u about it. Some seeds are easier to grow. Like more resistance to over/under water. Resistant to over under fertilizer Diseases and so on. A lot of them will tell you a expertice level. There are other sites also to help. Seed finder will tell u the stretch yield and more

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stay clear of Hazes and the like at first - pick an easy growing seed.
Happy growing!
Iffy
:tiphat:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
grow cannabis now! no practice needed, it's going to take 4 months to harvest and you'll have plenty of time to learn on the way if you document it here.

bagseeds work fine but a $40 pack, 5x5, bare MH thousand and a coil ballast got me this
on my first serious indoor run thanks to help from IC.
picture.php

Chem D x Jack Herer 10 weeks. lost her a few years ago but it was really special weed for a $40 pack.
picture.php

the ladies will love you if you grow nice buds, just sayin'
picture.php

BigSmile

Haha, great advice. Very nice looking plant for a first grow!

I was asking just to increase my confidence in growing, since it's illegal. I'm ordering parts online and building a stealth grow-box, would like to see if it draws any attention first.

I'm eager to start! My second problem is that I only have few seeds I found in weed flowers I smoked, which wasn't that great... I wish I had good seeds (I'm a Haze guy) but ordering online will put me at some risk that I try to minimize at the moment. So I'm taking it step by step.

Latest posts

Latest posts