What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck Summer 2017

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well here we go, things started already, why? Well I wanna flower some of these early when the hummers first show up for images of course. So what have we?
What I'm most anxious about is Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG Fems. I germed 5 seed and have 4 of them up and going(pictured). These were moved to bigger pots and better dirt after these images were captured.

Also in the grow:
Relentless Dago OG

Exotics Genetics Shrieker=Miami Haze x The Cube

LaPlata Clemintine =Agent Orange x Big White

LaPlata Flubber=The Flav x Big White

....and these new Doobie crosses:

The Cheese in these that contain it is an old breeder pack of Kaliman Cheese I had, cheese being the male in the crosses.

Midnight Cookie=Midnight Snow(midnight snow x Sat dom pure gooey Pure Gooey) x Cherry Cookie(Fire Cookies #12 x Fire OG bx2)x Blk Berry Rose(Blackberry Kush x Black Rose)

Snowy Purt=Midnight-snow(midnight snow x Sat dom pure gooey Pure Gooey) x Esbe Erdpurt (Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)

Appalachian Rose=Bodhi ((TTNL6 x Appalachia)(Trichrome Technologies 90's era Northern Lights 6 x Appalachia(Green Crack × Tres Dawg)) x Appy) x Relentless Black Berry Rose (Blackberry Kush x Black Rose)

Bubba Berry Rose=Alien Bubba Berry( Alien Bubba Berry Blueberry(DJ Short) x Relentless Blk Berry Rose(Blackberry Kush x Black Rose)

Cheesey Appalachian=Cheese x (TTNL6 x Appalachia)(Trichrome Technologies 90's era Northern Lights 6 x Appalachia(Green Crack × Tres Dawg)) x Appalachia)

Cheesey Snow=Cheese x Midnight Snow(midnight snow x Sat dom pure gooey Pure Gooey)

Cheesey Rose=Cheese x Blk Berry Rose (Blackberry Kush x Black Rose)

Cherry Rose=Cherry Cookie(Fire Cookies #12 x Fire OG bx2)x Blk Berry Rose(Blackberry Kush x Black Rose)

Mayhem Purt=Gooey Purple Mayhem(Dark Desire x PG Dark desire x Dark Cross) x Esbe Erdpurt (Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)

Midnight Blackberry=Gooey Midnight Snow(midnight snow x Sat dom pure gooey Pure Gooey)x Relentless Blk Berry Rose(Blackberry Kush x Black Rose)

..think I got all that right. sound like fun? Welcome, enjoy.

Fruity Pebbles OF pictured...

Attachments

• IMG_4871-fruity-pebbles10.jpg
    IMG_4871-fruity-pebbles10.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4885-fruity-pebbles18.jpg
    IMG_4885-fruity-pebbles18.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4873-fruity-pebbles12.jpg
    IMG_4873-fruity-pebbles12.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4872-fruity-pebbles11.jpg
    IMG_4872-fruity-pebbles11.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Happy Times

Nice variety!!

Do I understand correctly that there are two different strains both named Appalachia in the crosses?

GastroGrower

Subbed! Really excited to see what you end up with DoobieDuck. Always enjoy seeing your quality plants and learn a lot from your photography.

seeded

I can't wait to see what you do with all those genetics. Your photography skills are legendary so it should be quite the show :biggrin:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
Looking much forward to another great show by a great grower and artist!

Thanks so much for sharing dear friend and all the best wishes for you and your plants!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
stoked to grab another front row seat for your show doobs. and holy polyhybrids batman! crazy stuff. im putting my camp chair over here

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
been along time since I seen a doobieduck growshow ... warmest welcome, and intrigue ...
the line UP is stellar, ... while the photo journalism is always angelic ...
this is indeed a good vibe.... along for the ride

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guys sorry for my absence. I've been busy fighting our Supervisors trying to get them to lift an all out outdoor cannabisgrowing ban in our county. We are awaiting their proposal now. But while that was going on I had a little indoor grow of a new variety I created with some help from the respected gentleman of cannabis Esbe and our long time, also well respected friend Gooey Breeder. Here is Snowy Purt.

Snowy Purt=Gooey Breeders’ Midnight Snow (midnight snow x Sat dom pure gooey) x Esbes’ Erdpurt (Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)

Only one small girl was grown out under MH then Sodium both 400watt in a gallon pot is all. She is heavily seed laden by a male LaPlata Colorado Clementine. More very soon..DD
ps thanks all that votoed for me, I was not successful in the contest.

Attachments

• LA1A3885-snowy-purt-W.jpg
    LA1A3885-snowy-purt-W.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 12
  • LA1A3879-snowy-purt-W.jpg
    LA1A3879-snowy-purt-W.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 15
  • LA1A3875-snowy-purt-W.jpg
    LA1A3875-snowy-purt-W.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 10
  • LA1A3873-snowy-purt-W.jpg
    LA1A3873-snowy-purt-W.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 15
  • LA1A3871-snowy-purt-W.jpg
    LA1A3871-snowy-purt-W.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 15

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@packerfan79 and @nameless thank you guys for the support. We got the ban lifted last week. So the grow is on- but with one restriction, I have to build a 7 foot chain link fence with sight obscuring lats inside my greenhouse around a 250 square foot grow. That concerns me especially for air flow. My promise is, I plan on growing the most and best weed possible under their restrictions so stick with me, pics to come soon. Today popcorn buds of Dago OG...enjoy...

Attachments

• LA1A3971-dago-og-W.jpg
    LA1A3971-dago-og-W.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 12
  • LA1A3968-dago-og-W.jpg
    LA1A3968-dago-og-W.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 17
  • LA1A3958-dago-og-W.jpg
    LA1A3958-dago-og-W.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 14
  • LA1A3961-dago-og-W.jpg
    LA1A3961-dago-og-W.jpg