What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is the FFA cut still out there?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People ask me about FFA a lot. So, I'm asking the ICMag community if anyone still holds the FFA, or is she extinct?

Thanks,
cc

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Never heard of that. Is it named in honor of the Future Farmers of America?

SICE

Future farmers of America same thing i thought

I really should have taken the courses seriously

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Yeah,She's sweet.I didn't have anyone to back it up so when I lost mine I had no way to get it back.😵lol.But,everyone couldn't have lost it,and only a 💩 would cull it,imo.C'mon,let's see Her People.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed.

theJointedOne

Veteran
maybe we can get our shit together and make another FFA?

maybe a few of them?

sounds like a good idea to me

whos gonna step up first? ill get on a sift of some beans in a month or so but till then we need others to crank out a few trays of clones and make them FFA's

Medfinder

Chemon 91
People ask me about FFA a lot. So, I'm asking the ICMag community if anyone still holds the FFA, or is she extinct?

Thanks,
cc

I lost her to downey mildew from green angel collective.

2009 FFA was going round if i remember.

San diego's finest growers thread 1... that's closed. that thread had pics and where

Grow tech from san diego's finest thread may have knowledge on here still.

Queef

That's pretty cool..what strain was the FFA or what did it smell like, nice pictures of it looks chunky.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
miss her, fun to grow fun to smoke, good daytime buzz kept me focused and not jonesin

crossed it and passed it, never popped the beans

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
came out a bit more gangly in the summer garden, conversely there was much more of it

still hear about it from someone who took a bunch off my hands, apparently it resonated with his friends and they still ask for it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I have more shots on the computer somewhere, I also grew both the parents have a couple pics in my galleries

MSS

picture.php

picture.php

abusive nuglet

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
I wish I still had her..I did make seeds of MSS and FFA x ChemDD but gave them all away, maybe some1 will pop some of them.

loved FFA and MSS

picture.php

FFA
picture.php

MSS
picture.php

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
it was Mass super skunk x abusive og kush (hermie) Abusive's cut hermied on Rez and pollinated his MSS .. he gave Crazy Composer some seeds and he found FFA.. he then gave it out as name implies Free For All

Thank you that's boss how she grow n smoke AG?