What's new

Grow relocate, trying to estimate possible yield

Due to some personal reasons Ive been forced to move my op from its original location, to a new one. Problem is the new location has some electrical limitations. Now I'm back to redesigning my grow once more. But the benefit is i can try to fix everything that was wrong with my old grow. So I have a few questions. In a space that's 6' wide x 14' long, using two 4x4 flood trays utilizing a scrog, one table has a 600w hps and the second one WILL EVENTUALLY have a 1000w MH. The reason I said eventually is because I currently only have one 4x4 flood tray, but getting the second one isn't a big deal. And I have the 1000w MH already. Off the 2 tables, each table containing 9- 5 gallon pots(for a total of 18- 20" tall plants) , conservatively speaking what can I expect my yield to be? I normally harvest anywhere from 1-4 oz off each plant. I know everyone seems to prefer top feed with the flood trays but currently I don't wanna deal with running drip lines. Also something I should mention is that for medium I'm using a mix of 75% clay pellets, 25% coco coir. The reason for this is because before now I had been hand watering.

Plant count IS an issue, that's why I'm using 5 gallon pots instead of 3 gallon pots. Yield wise, am i better off growing 9 big bushy plants per tray vs. 20 or so 3 gallon plants that are simi lollipoped? Any tips to optimize yield? Thanks