What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver said he shouldn't start such a thread since scarce shall time soon seem.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Day 55

Nightmare Diesel

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dirty Girl Scout Cookies

picture.php

picture.php

Mister_D

Veteran
What's with the nightmare going yellow so early? That dirty girl scout is looking mighty sexy, you had a chance to sample her yet?

silver hawaiian

Veteran
What's with the nightmare going yellow so early? That dirty girl scout is looking mighty sexy, you had a chance to sample her yet?

I've sampled the DGSC before - just not sure if it was the #3 or the #4, .. :joint:

It's only the Nightmare up front that's drawing a little early. I think there was a period where I had the blumat not as open as it should've been. It didn't dry out the container to where the plant looked thirsty/wilted, but I think it definitely had an effect.

bobblehead

Veteran
you sampled #3. She turned out way better for me this time, and it looks like yours is finishing up nicely as well. Just give her another week and she should be gtg. Can't wait to compare.

I'm just thinking about how fat those ND spears could be if they had more nutes... Flushing out a bit early on ya this round, huh? She looks frosty, and I gotta say, the ND is definitely the best smoke to come out of your garden since you grew the headband. Speaking of which... I think I'm gonna roll me up some Headband. :)

silver hawaiian

Veteran
you sampled #3.

Ah ha! There it is. :joint:

She turned out way better for me this time, and it looks like yours is finishing up nicely as well. Just give her another week and she should be gtg. Can't wait to compare.

:thank you: I'm thinking she may need more'n another week, but we'll play it by ear. I gotta say, the whole damned cab is really starting to stank these days. I reached down into the #3 last night to pull put some dead, and when my hand came back, I got this major waft of earthy/incense/musk/...andwait..sweet?! It was definitely an interesting combination. It was almost like a mildly musky/incense-y scent, with a sort of grape lik-m-aid finish. Weird. But good!

I'm just thinking about how fat those ND spears could be if they had more nutes... Flushing out a bit early on ya this round, huh? She looks frosty, and I gotta say, the ND is definitely the best smoke to come out of your garden since you grew the headband. Speaking of which... I think I'm gonna roll me up some Headband.

Thanks for the kind words!

The Nightmares have another month or so to go, so they'll pack on some pudge. :) But you're right, the one in the front probably lost a little pep with the blumat snag. ..But you know what? I had a similar blumat snag a few runs ago, got the early yellow (talked aboutit a while back), in the vert inferno, and still gave 101 g in a 3 gal container. :greenstars:

This broad can take a lick'n, that's for sure..

I'd like to do a side-by with the Headband. It's been so long that I smoked it, but I have a feeling I'll find it to be a bit more headknock-y than the Nightmare. The Nightmare is strong, but not so confuse-y.

I like a little functionality in my life every now'n again, so I like her.. :D

Edit: Next round will be in 7 gals (these are in 5), so I'm hoping for a little kick in the pants there. In a good way, y'know. Little more meedjum.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Day 62

Little bitta full auto, sorry for that:

picture.php

Mostly Nightmares (a little Dirty GirlScout 'neakin' in on the R)

picture.php

Deathstar

picture.php

DGSC #3

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Trimming sucks - until you have all that fine nuggetry hanging.

Thanks wg! And it sucks despite fine nuggetry hanging, you mean..

Looks tasty silver.

Hey AS! Thanks!

Looks like you were trimming for hours... Nice colors on the dgsc.

909263d6_2291482-not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

;) It was probably abt 6 hours between the two. Six hours of suckage and thanking my stars that I've got marketable skills besides running a pair of shears.

Some nice looking chunks for sure.

Hopefully it dries up just as nice.

:tiphat: Hey Third! I'm hoping so. I'm gonna sneak a lerfster doobie tonight of the #3, I reckon..

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Meh. Overdid it a smidge on the drying - a personal pet peeve, particularly painful. Apparently that winter air is here more'n I thought.

Anyway. Final hauls

DGSC #3 - 88g

Deathstar - 85g

The DGSC was stuck in a back corner and was more popcorny than I prefer, but I think that's a function of not being able to get to her quite so well.

Can't wait to take down these Nightmares - large, fat, damn-near leafless flowers. :D Easy trimming, that's fer sher.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
aw shit i got so excited for a sec.... but those arent the ND numbers. anyway my shitty terrible underlit mom in the corner of the single 600 tent gave me 94 BITCHES! HA! knew youd be happy for me. no time to look through here either man but what i did glimpse was pretty. ill make you a bet. for every one smoke report you put up ill do two, cause i get my macro back today. so.... consider yourself challenged, good sir!
peace and love to the family bro, hit me up soon, im slowing down finally and ill fill you in on my vagina fueled nonsense over the past few weeks!