What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The NEW E-Papillon 1000W Thread

pHive.8

Vendor
So what's up with this 40% failure rate I keep hearing about? I'm trying to get facilities lined up with paps, but all these fan boys keep trying to sell me gavitas or some knockoffs. And tell me the e paps are shitting out high rates. I've yet to see any real problems in any grow with them yet.
Anyone else hearing all this stuff?

@Buckowens

there has been one shipment in the past (oktober 2014) with a slightly higher failure rate than average (but not 40%)
since then we greatly improved the electronic driver and failure rate should be down to less than 1% per year (based upon 6500 burning hours per year at 25 degree Celsius room temperature)

Buckowens

Yeah, jair and his sales associates are spreading that rumor like wild fire. I've only had three poop out in five years. Out of hundreds

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I got ahold of a rep in cali. apparently they had a bad shipment, where a high percentage of them were faulty. They are getting back now, but its taking a minute.

doctor76

Few questions about Dpapillon 315W. I need it cover 2'x4' area
How far lamp must be from canopy that this is possible? How close to ceiling lamp can be? Thanks

rykus

Hey all, would love to see more pics and info of any papillon users out there!

Links and PM's appreciated!

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would have been a d-pap user, but i couldnt get ahold of one...

Same here even after several attempts contacting the newer US distributor. I got referred to mom n pop hydro stores in CA who barely even knew what a dpap was. Hope they get there act toghter.

GrowForPassion

Hello i am anout to do a full grow on one plant with the papillon 1000w. Will i gett the same or better results then with severel plants
Greetz

Latest posts

Latest posts