What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE WoW THREAD.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
..'bout time I started one of these things.

Wsup IC. This is my Diary.

Every superhero deserves a theme song. Here's mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ennMD1fPtXA

Y'all go ahead and soak all that in. Breakfast music.
I'm gonna grab a swisher, and some Sour.... be right back.

Get comfortable, and don't nobody touch the f*ckin remote!!

:tiphat:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i thought this was about world of warcrap, i came to make fun and laugh. but its about your grows so i will watch instead. you have some nice pics, plus its marlo

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought this was about world of warcrap,

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Thats what it is. Crap.

For anyone that doesn't know me, I'm a vert grower. WoW stands for a few things....but most importantly it stands for

WALLS OF WEED

I grow my plants right up the wall, like ivy. I use 2 x 400 watt hps on a yo-yo light mover. Works great.

Its september now and I finally get to grow again. I hibernate during the summer, so I've been bored as fuck with an overgrown veg space. I just cleaned out the room to get ready for the fall run.
My room is approx 2.8 x 6. It slopes at the top, where I leave the scrubber, so I have about 5' of height to work with. The walls are lined with reflectix and some plastic fencing that I use to anchor the plants to ...more on that later.

picture.php

picture.php

That's an old picture...the room is actually clean now :)

I have some pics of the plants before I pot them up. Gonna upload em in a few...

Last edited:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This should be epic! Tagged

What strains for this run (besides sour d, lol)?

When you say yo-yo light mover, I'm guessing they move vertically, rather than horizontally? Running 2 400's on vertical movers would be sick...opposite cycles where when one was at the top, the other would be at the bottom... very cool

Last edited:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
oh shnikeyssss! ahhh too bad this fucking bullshit DWAI is keeping me from rolling one up currently, but i am definitely sitting in for this one. i know this is going to be a good one.

aod

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wsup everybody. :wave:

Lotsa friendly faces, one in particular who is a very important part of this grow. More on that dude later...

When you say yo-yo light mover, I'm guessing they move vertically, rather than horizontally? Running 2 400's on vertical movers would be sick...opposite cycles where when one was at the top, the other would be at the bottom... very cool

That's exactly it. I saw a drawing posted by someone in the vert forum, who's name I'm forgetting right now. (I'll find it...) and it was like a kick in the ass. I ran down to the Home de pot to grab some supplies. After a few bucks and a cpl minor scrapes, I came up with this.

picture.php

The light mover attaches to the rig in the center with that lil bolt with the ring on it. A 400w lamp is hung from the end of each cable. As the mover moves from left to right, the lights are raised and lowered like a yo-yo. One is up while the other is down. I used it my last grow and was very pleased.

Soon as these pics finish loading up, I'll run down the strain list

GOT DANK

Veteran
wow brotha. im in this show. got 2 Gal phenos that are very frosty. i got some pics if you don't mind puttin some up on here? danks again for those beans

supermanlives

Veteran
wow . i am really interested in that light mover setup. makes me wish i hadnt got rid of my light rail.great job/ i would like to see pics of it hooked up so i can copy it. thanks

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
burning a bowl of chemdog sour diesel for the diesel don ;) grabbing a dog and pulling up the couch :joint:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
oh snap, that light mover looks sick!!!!! keeep it coming homey!

aod

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aight yall, I know what everyone wants to see....pics!

I'm gonna be growing a total of 8 plants. I'm struggling to get myself to do a mono-crop....but its just not gonna happen. But, all these girls share genetics. Same dad for the most part I believe.

This is what happens when you leave plants under some T5's for a whole summer. They don't look too bad tho..

First up... 2 x '08 Double Strawberry Diesel

picture.php

Next is Sour Diesel #2.

This plant has the perfect structure for what I'm trying to do.

picture.php

next..... 2 x SFV Sour # 4

picture.php

And one each of SFV Sour # 6

picture.php

and SFV Sour #7

picture.php

The 8th plant is SFV Sour #1, but I don't have a pic of her.

This is gonna be the last run for either #6 or #7. Winner stays.

Be back with more in a sec.....

Latest posts

Latest posts