What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oakley Display Micro Grow Aero-DWC

Boleman

Subbed.
Are you going to black or that res at all?

Yes, Sir! Made a black lid, the sides are black, the bottom of the sump is black, but the front is clear, so I can see the root pRon!

I had made it clear originally, so y'all can see how it works, but unless you do 100% bi-weekly water changes, you will start growing algae on your roots, and slime in your water - meaning, your plants will suffocate and drown at the same time.

Thank you for the comment!

Boleman

Water changes can be a nightmare

Water changes can be a nightmare

Notice the tap, or spigot, at the very bottom of the water tank.

Boleman tip of the day:

Add a simple tap to the bottom of your sump, and elevate your grow tall enough for a bucket to dump truck the old water straight out!

No mess, no damaging plants or roots. No removing air lines every time!

Give it a shot, I know I did.:laughing:

Boleman

Ask and ye shall receive

Ask and ye shall receive

:woohoo:

Answer in the pic is worth a thousand words realm.

Last Night:

This morning:

This was a trial run. Rather than burn the gigabuds and girls out cookies, I will flower them and mother a set of clones for the real run round 2 will hand more light and fans.

Plants are growing quick! Are you going to train/top them?

Boleman

She was designed exactly for that purpose!

She was designed exactly for that purpose!

I built this duplicate of a aeroponic cloner that I built and shipped to Mankind Medical Collective in California. It is a State legal, tax abiding dispensary.

This model is going to be designed for aeroponic full micro SCROGG, and is for sale at the right price. We accept major credit cards and PayPal! PM for this or other custom builds! It is a cool corner table discussion piece at present.

Wow, that would be a goegeous display at a dispensary or nursery. :lurk:

Boleman

Oakley Display Blowed Up

Oakley Display Blowed Up

I can barely contain these monsters anymore. :woohoo:

Crack the lid and peep game on this root pron! :biggrin:

Boleman

Flipped and dipped.

Flipped and dipped.

Wow, what beasts! Have you flipped those to 12/12 yet?

Yes, Sir! They are stretching right now. I am going to add 4 18W Pl-l 2G11 bulbs running down the corners from the top next go. For now, we are trying to flower out.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The are looking great. I like to tie plants down until the flowers stop stretching to keep them short. works wonders for pepper plants as well.

Boleman

COB LED converted

COB LED converted

Hello all! I just got done converting my Oakley display case to COB LEDs!! got the water all pHed and full of cutting level nutrients!! 6 plants. Northern Lights. Let's see how these COBs do!!!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74558&pictureid=1958718