What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all weed lover !!! :rasta: This is few pics from my past grow.Neville haze hybrid from fem/seed (a real rush, strong weed) aéro-spider, 400HPS grow.Blockhead from spice of life bio grow 400HPS soil "fertiligéne" (two real good phéno ^^!!).And kush from "gypsy mix freebee".More pics too come.Enjoy.See ya :smoke:

Neville haze

Gypsy "mix" kush type

Blockhead ^^

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ras Pablo said:
Nice pics Braindead!!

SO beauty this Blochead!! huge resin :rasta:

Hey friend!! Blockhead's top weed with enormous production.But it's nightmare plant (shows strong reaction to a little too much water and nuts, and she's sensitive to mouldiness at the end of flo), but after one spliff you said "Damned where's my leg!!" you're totally in orbit :rasta:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice grow braindead-what great variety in your garden-great job.....sub

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grapepunched said:
what is that? gypsy mix kush freebie? what is the name of the strain? when did you recieve those freebies?

thanks for sharing and awesome grow man!

-gp

This is a kush phénotype from "gypsy mystery mix freebee".Not a real good production but dank buds, full of resin.I'd this pack in 2006 when i've purchased some seed on a bay.Unknow strain but what a surprise!! See ya bro... :rasta:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another pics from my new grow at around 3week flo.This's home box powered with 400watt hps.A lot of strain there's :sadhu, ssh/G13 from sannie, sour/neville from sannie, basic/kush from rez, blockhead.....

Sour/neville

SSH/G13

Sadhu

My room

And old shot from nirvana ppp/fem in aéro home made !FROSTY!

Last edited:
G

Great Job!!

Brains is using his brains well id say!!!
Happy plants with no curles or burns....
Fine looking dry nugz too!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey icmager! Another few shots from my old aéro grow from neville haze/fem seed And and awesome pics from buddy Alias "DM" with "apollo mist".It's real skilled grower!, good work with apollo my friend (keep this strain it's real rush!!).Soil grow (all mix) and 600hps, chopped 11weeks.

Neville haze

Apollo Mist "reservoir seed" from DM Grow.

Apollo 11 G4 / Pré 98 kali....FROSTY AS HELL !!

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yey icmager shot: 400w and 250w powered by braindead........ :bongsmi:

400W

250W

Sadhu 6weeks

Sannie sour/neville and lady cane

Apollo mist 250w

Last edited:
B

bon

nice strains u got there... How are u liking the Lady Cane? Sounds like an intersting plant...

cheers!

M

mallyone

Nice plants, your nevilles look nice and short, how did you keep them so compact? From what I've seen nevilles likes to stretch and grow like crazy but yours look great. Any other tips or problems on growing the nevilles would be greatly appreciated, it's a strain I'd love to give a try.

m1...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi braindead !

Nice picts, your neville haze must be damn good !
Impressive work from female seeds to keep the flowering short, while the high is still outstanding... The ones i grew were awesome, hazy taste with pure high, no body effect ...
Keep it green :)

See you !

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks all :rasta:

Hey bon! lady cane (ssh/g13) is from sannie seeds.It's nice pretty lady but i'm don't see the G13 touch on this strain, maybe when i will smoke her !! Really hairy buds on this one, i think it's more ssh phenotype.Good plant, cheap price what ever :laughing: ! She smell very hazy, pine fresh lemon humm if the smoke is so great than smell hummm.....Very very interesting plant for sure......now few pics ;)

Lady cane

Kush stinky OGKA on basic/kush

Sour/Neville

Sadhu

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mallyone said:
Nice plants, your nevilles look nice and short, how did you keep them so compact? From what I've seen nevilles likes to stretch and grow like crazy but yours look great. Any other tips or problems on growing the nevilles would be greatly appreciated, it's a strain I'd love to give a try.

m1...

Yep mallyone, it's clone selection no apex cut just 3weeks growing aéroponic.
I use "Hesi" Hydro nuts with "adanced hydro bio" additives (roots, enzymes+, grow/bloom stimulator).It's not too stretchy plant than my sweet apollo, X3 Maximum with hard compact buds, chopped 11weeks.She's very robust plant, and like nuts (My EC at the end of flowering up to 2.5 and more :spank: but no burns fat leaves, nice buds),Strong strong high all in the head, a bit too hard hitting for me, very psychédelic.....very lost in space.If you've another question......see ya :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts