What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The lets hate on indica thread

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yes, I agree. Also not forget about those Mayans that were supposed to come back in 2012. They were going to kill us all while crashing their planet X Niburu into us at the end of that year.

man, c´mon. it is very hard to transwrite Mayan calendar to our Julian calendar. and there were 3 possibilities, when end of one cycle should be, one of them were 2012.. and there still should be two dates remaining... sure mayan astro-mathematics is genial. and there are cycles in the universe, without repeating even life cant arise... time is not linear, we know it. as far as nibiru... not so long ago astrophysicists discovered 9th planet in our solar system and it is not Pluto but something 10 times bigger than planet Earth! huge !!!, nobody saw it by telescopes but Universe is so big, it laughs at our telescopes and cameras, we see only stars and some planets around them thanks to visibility of stars, but again mathematics of orbital moves of certain objects in Kuiper belt speaks clearly, there is some huge object, huge gravitation power, with really big, 26 000 years?, orbital around the Sun... so yeah laugh at internet conspiracy, right, no problem, but respect old Mayans and Sumerians, and also our modern astrophysicists.. thanks :D

sbeanonnamellow

I know a bunch of you guys are joking and saying things tongue in cheeck but for the most part I steer clear of myrcene dominant varieties and big fat indica buds that have a higher chance of molding compared to sweet smelling more elongated flower structures that resist mold like a champ.

Indica-types have their place for sure, in both pure form and hybrids, but sativa-types get you high and soaring. Indica-types lay you out.

If needed it's needed but more of us in the world could use some creative motivation and electric energy vs getting blasted stuck on the couch eating the fridge with heavy eyes. Sometimes that's nice, but even then I'd usually prefer a hybrid to get a little of both worlds. Interesting thread for sure. Much love

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damned be you stupid indicas once i went to a snoop dogg concert and smoked some indica and fell asleep while the game was still opening.

Veggia farmer

I was seriously are born with one eye more closed like some of the pics showes... Shite, maybe my mom smoke the hybridzzz...

Maybe that also explains why she thought I was blind.. jesus, the eye was only closed, Lady!

Much LOVE, ops forgot HATE... naah, still love. Hate felt WEIRD:tiphat:

All joke and love:good:

Last edited:

Veggia farmer

Damned be you stupid indicas once i went to a snoop dogg concert and smoked some indica and fell asleep while the game was still opening.

Seriously? :p

I even sometimes smoke indicas before before warm up training, thats before manual labor (farmer) and if I do I do atleast 20 x 10 pushups with weigt lifting between the pushups.

C'mon people.! ;):gaga:

sbeanonnamellow

Seriously? :p

I even sometimes smoke indicas before before warm up training, thats before manual labor (farmer) and if I do I do atleast 20 x 10 pushups with weigt lifting between the pushups.

C'mon people.! ;):gaga:

You probably built up quite a tolerance yeah?

Some sativas-types just keep going higher, no ceiling. Can toke on indica-types enough that they don't really get me blasted unless I take a little break to lower the tolerance then boom they will fuck my shit up. Not saying that's everybodies experience. Much love

Veggia farmer

You probably built up quite a tolerance yeah?

Some sativas-types just keep going higher, no ceiling. Can toke on indica-types enough that they don't really get me blasted unless I take a little break to lower the tolerance then boom they will fuck my shit up. Not saying that's everybodies experience. Much love

Im not sure on tolerance to be honest with you. I have breaks often , since I feel pot or hash lose its lust for me if I smoke all the time. So I try to edge it. Smoke so little that I doesnt reach the ceiling, thats most days, but somedays after the first sessons or if I keep smoking from morning to night in multiple sessons then in the night the effect feel less there. When I brush my teeth, the mirror says another story though. Evening tolerance?:biggrin:

EDIT: I usually get restless if I smoke in the morning or when not tired, no matter Indica or Sativa, but yes, if I smoke A LOT of a 14 week flowered Indica my working spirit gets different. I tend to go in a more artistic spirit instead of hunting modus so per say. But if I smoked that amount of Sativa I would only be F*%&ing around anyway.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Edit: Dr grinspoon doesn't take 20 weeks to flower, it takes 12, there is no way a hybrid can take 20 weeks :tree:
Here's my 20 wk grinspoon. Also had an ACE Purple Haze that went 24, another hybrid.
picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
I have a golden tiger 3.0 x kerala chellakutti @ 20 weeks that is still stretching and from how it looks i wont wonder if it takes 10 more weeks

Its the horizontal growing branches on top of pic

picture.php

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Nice, chilliwillie.

A long flowering sativa x a long flowereing sativa usually equals a long flowering sativa hybrid. But not always.

Not all pure sativas are necessarily long flowering.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
I think its also the amount of light in that case. The seedling came up on its own and was growing under the scrog net for about 15 weeks and is now exploding since reaching the light. I now use it as a support for a stretchy chellakutti.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Some strain do this for me faster than others. Amnesia core cut is one genetic i can binge for weeks and still get a good buzz every time. I still build a tolerance and don't want to smoke it all the time but come always back to it:D

Latest posts

Latest posts