What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snodgrass captain astroturf and cannabis distributor

Status
Not open for further replies.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
A professional landscaper planted sod for the neighbors and knocked to ask if I may be interested. Wore a sports hat instead of one like Cheech + Chong, what if cannabis were legal in '70? I digress. What it made me think about was another landscape outfit I know of and how this gentleman likely at least knows of another less trustworthy in the same field. This gentleman does not have to know who I know or whether I grow cannabis or whether I am capable or willing to landscape here myself for that matter in order for there to be a connection of some kind community social or otherwise. What I mean to say is that a proverbial bad apple who either doesn't keep an agreed schedule or has inconsistent quality or rates may relate to his overall client base whereas for example I pay too much or have a poor experience with one or two and hear a story and then think perhaps that may happen or that it is common in a field. Long story short I'm not interested in sod or astroturf and whether they have any interest in cannabis cultivation we are connected. How to put this concisely, if there are one in ten or ten landscapers in an area then (surely) one yard or customer or home is enough to be noticed or significant for the surrounding community which is something else from growing cannabis in the yard. Onions or tomatoes or ramial chipped wood Garden of Eden style same thing. Put another way including chips each home has one (happens to be unique) landscaper which is enough no need for third or fifth wheel referrals or advertising for example.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
"Excuse me seeing as you are right here living next door will you buy diapers for my mom beer for my kids and gas for my tractor?" :dunno:

Historically there have been banana people and pig people. Or banana eaters and bacon eaters. Whether or how much of each or assigning responsibility aside there is a connection between favoring animal consumption and certain behaviors. At some point bacon eaters must move pigs to another area. In other words people are grazing land and not replacing anything no replenishment or regrowth.

While others produce their own. This doesn't matter about specific diet, it is more like an analogy or concept illustration. Panikz unclefishstick englishrick Gypsy MAHA everyone here growing their own vegetables produce food or medicine for themselves and everyone else people they care for. That is at the other side of a spectrum from someone collecting cereal grain from a million dollar automatic tractor or living near a field of fenced animals. I may say I feel guilty for having consumed animals, or it is healthier better for the environment Mother Earth to eat plants.

If I have consumed or do drink milk or eat dairy or eggs, or feel perhaps it may happen in the future without me being aware, those details are not all that important for the basic idea. A greedy person, or too lazy to prepare their own meals, they may do something like resort to demanding delivery or in other words shouting at another individual on the phone to bring food in a bag on a plastic credit card.

If I grow bananas one hundred plants continuously perhaps maintain or tend or assist would be more appropriate, do what I am able to helping them grow and harvesting the fruits etc. And someone else drives a tractor over a field and feeds it to pigs it is not the same there is only only planet only so much water air ground to live and breathe on etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts