What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The best and worst inventions ever

Cuddles

what, you dont like my Couch? OMG
too big for my living room. Comfy if you enjoy lying on the couch tho, I guess.
I got one of those dumb corner sofas ( got it for free and used back then). One of the dumbest designs a designer could have come up with. I mean nobody ever sits in the corner because it´s so uncomfortable.
I tried getting rid of it but even the charity type places which refurbish stuff didn´t want it, lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
yes, I know -I use a tall container and yes, acv is great for catching them but they´re never completely gone :(
leftover beer and wine work well too btw
same thing here. as long as "some people" refuse to rinse their plates/bowls/dishes off & put them in the washer, they'll keep eating and laying eggs..."no, honey, no...i wasn't talking about YOU..." :whistling:

Cuddles

same thing here. as long as "some people" refuse to rinse their plates/bowls/dishes off & put them in the washer, they'll keep eating and laying eggs..."no, honey, no...i wasn't talking about YOU..." :whistling:
I don´t have a dish washer and I do clean everything in time. ;)
it´s my fruit and veg waste. Did you know these little buggers are mad about bananas as well as my other food? I really can´t run all the way downstairs to put stuff into the compost thingie everytime I have my breakfast, doing my veggies and so on. :(
It´s been getting cold again round here and they´re practically gone now, so I guess bonking and feeding season is pretty much over - yipeee!

Cuddles

when i said "very small", i was talking smaller than a worm for fish bait...:biggrin: MAYBE 5 or 6 inches long.
lol, a lot of guys I have known would swear that a six inch snake is eally a 12 incher :biglaugh: so well done!
I stiill think a snake is dangerous thing to take on for a cat tho. I mean even small snakes have got teeth and can bite, right?
I once picked up a dead snake as a kid and showed it to my parents. Guess what? they both totally freaked out :biggrin: It was so dead it was actually all flattened out, so I didn´t understand the fuss . I was so pissed off they wouldn´t let me keep it and take it back home ! :( :(

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I don´t have a dish washer and I do clean everything in time. ;)
it´s my fruit and veg waste. Did you know these little buggers are mad about bananas as well as my other food? I really can´t run all the way downstairs to put stuff into the compost thingie everytime I have my breakfast, doing my veggies and so on. :(
It´s been getting cold again round here and they´re practically gone now, so I guess bonking and feeding season is pretty much over - yipeee!
most, if not all fruit that we bring home from grocery stores have fruit fly eggs on them already. take them home, the eggs hatch, SURPRISE! bananas are the worst, from my experience. i've put them in the refrigerator before, trying to keep them from ripening too quickly, and had fruit flies in my fridge...:badday:

Cuddles

most, if not all fruit that we bring home from grocery stores have fruit fly eggs on them already. take them home, the eggs hatch, SURPRISE! bananas are the worst, from my experience. i've put them in the refrigerator before, trying to keep them from ripening too quickly, and had fruit flies in my fridge...:badday:
same here! they don´t care about the colder temperatures at all, do they? :(

VenerableHippie

Actually I´m from the continent but I lived in England for a long time. Can´t help but pick up the lingo ;) I love England and really wanto to move back but oh well...
Solar power is a pretty good invention. If you're in sunny Spain especially or on the Riviera. I 'll bet you live on the Riviera, Cuddles and there's plenty of sun otside your appartment window ... !

St. Phatty

How about a Dildo with a licking mechanism at the end ?

Like the tongue of a cat or a small spaniel ?

I had a job interview with Good Vibrations many years ago that was very educational.
They drew a diagram of a woman's vagina uterus etc.,
and labelled all the parts where "it felt good".

They wanted me to work for them for maybe $15 an hour as a designer.
I should have said, "where are the stock options".

armedoldhippy

Veteran

I had a job interview with Good Vibrations many years ago that was very educational.

got 'em on the market already. seen them in action, lol...up close and personal, like...they need to put in a heating element now... a "stocking" stuffer present that gives all year round! :whee:

brickweeder

Too bad I can't find the vid anywhere...the best invention ever has got to be Mr. Tea, invented Father Guido Sarducci. Im sure anyone that has seen this will agree.

Cuddles

15 an hour doesn´t sound a lot for a designer