What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The best and worst inventions ever

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Whomever came up with panty hose (Legg's), to replace garter belts and stockings, not so good IMO.

Robin-Hood.jpg

:chin:

St. Phatty

That's a Start !

Just needs to carry a 230+ pound load.

Would need bigger wings, a more powerful motor, and perhaps a denser fuel, like nitromethane or nitroglycerine/nitrocellulose.

The wings looked like they were made of cardboard.

I would use 1/16" inch circuit board material, basically epoxy-glass. Very light, very strong. If I had a bigger budget for materials.

https://www.petersripol.com/

his website, looks like he knows how to build an airframe.

Cuddles

I know, they´ve been trendy for some time now and frankly I reckon it´s time for men to start looking after their faces again and start shaving. Most beards I see are rather pathetic. Some men don´t even have enough hair growth to make up a proper beard at all.

But that´s just my opinion. I´ve never liked mens hairy faces and I never will. Other women like them tho.

shithawk420

Veteran
I know, they´ve been trendy for some time now and frankly I reckon it´s time for men to start looking after their faces again and start shaving. Most beards I see are rather pathetic. Some men don´t even have enough hair growth to make up a proper beard at all.

But that´s just my opinion. I´ve never liked mens hairy faces and I never will. Other women like them tho.

Lol you say that till you see these ugly neckbeards with 3 chins.beards are the male equivalent to makeup.its true.

And I came into say toilets.boy I'd be one moody guy without one.well,I mean more than moody already lol

Cuddles

I know that a lot of guys think that hairs disguise a double chin of chubby cheeks. Trouble is they really don´t. I mean, you can still always tell ;)

I agree with you on the ol´loos. where the hell would be go with all that digested food ?!?!?

Cuddles

Actually I´m from the continent but I lived in England for a long time. Can´t help but pick up the lingo ;) I love England and really wanto to move back but oh well...

shithawk420

Veteran
Ah well good enough! My grandpa used to brag about going to England and how they were so proper.i guess they were campared to us Chicago natives.youd probably call us bloody savages! That's fine cause we are lol