Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2020, 09:14 PM #6501
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
I really fucking hate IcMag picture uploads... so outdated and what a pain in the ass
Just crop them a little before you upload and fixes issues
RockinRobot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:01 PM #6502
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Hope everyone has a wonderfully filling Thanksgiving Day Stay safe...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:09 PM #6503
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Happy Thanksgiving Aspen,

I hope you and the family have a great day.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2020, 12:50 AM #6504
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
So one question I get a lot is how do I manage drainage... and it’s so easy if you look to the marine world... these are flow right controls swivel quick disconnect drain fittings they are water tight and they have o rings and lock and unlock easily... and the best part is you can buy several of these for the cost of a single piece of shit ($20 dollars worth of hydroponic drain fittings) these cost like 5 bucks each and are by far superior in every way... so that’s how I do a sealed flexible passive drain system
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:14 AM #6505
Aspenou812

Now that I have the drainage all set up and working properly on half the room I did some work building a shelf for all the 6 gallon containers of Cutting Edge Solution making the job of mixing up 55 gallons of my base nutrients real quick and simple... I also redid the airline plumbing and replaced an air stone that would make my ph swing up quickly... good day it’s all coming together again

Old 11-28-2020, 07:16 AM #6506
Aspenou812

Oh and I was able to assemble another diy led so 3 more to go and the room is almost ready to flower...

Old 11-29-2020, 08:57 PM #6507
Smokin Joe
Humpin to please

Smokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivor
Yeah, well, if ya wasn't so cheap you could have gotten 2 more lol

Motherless Goat Farms
Smokin Joe is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2020, 11:40 PM #6508
Aspenou812

Wow gonna be getting in a tone of clones... All Breeders Cuts All Fire... I’ve wanted to grow some Relentless Beans for a couple of years now I’ll get to grow at least one of there Breeder cuts... All kinds of great stuff I’m so excited because I’ll have a Full selection to grow from again... Loosing my moms to root rot was hard on me...

Old 12-05-2020, 01:39 AM #6509
Aspenou812

To my friends in Tennessee perfect fucking delivery really nice out great box perfect!!! THANK YOU

Old 12-06-2020, 01:23 AM #6510
Aspenou812

I’m starting to hit that 10 inch mark where I start topping and training plants... I’ve already Employed topping and the Fim technique to force growth hormones out to the plants branches... Getting to the point where I have to really work the plants everyday to keep up... I’m loving that.. Just the work it’s simple and it brings me a lot of peace doing what I love to do and seeing the plants responding... Starting to Spoon Feed too already so this is getting real real fast... I’ll be bumping the co2 in the room to 1200 ppm next week and they will really take off...