What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONGRATULATIONS BENJI

B

bocil

BENJI to be a father,is a great notice Brother.My congratulations and better desires for the mother and I wait that this the very happy and satisfied family with the baby, an embrace of heart.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Way to go baby maker!!! Congrats and many good vibes and wishes to you and the mommy on this mothers day.

peace -fb

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
benJi
Howzit brother..?? CONGRATULATIONS to you and the better half... :D I hope you two have a healthy pregnancy as well as a healthy and blessed birthing.. Enjoy it ALL! hehe.. peace n pufs..

sackO

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Congrats dude

you have about ten years before you have to start hiding everything!!

I long for the days when I did not have to worry if my bong was hidden away

...all the best

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Yay Benji, your wifey and I are preggos at the same time, too cool. Many congratulations to you and the lady, it's such a beautiful blessing. Treat her like a goddess and don't pay attention to the mood swings;) Tell her she's beautiful every day, because it's scary to think about carrying a watermellon around in your tummy:) Help her have a wonderful pregnancy, because it's the best time....even when you're puking your guts out!