What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got these ...going to pop the KC Jones right now:party:
picture.php
I need the Big South Pump:gaga:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
good luck with these. look out with casey, it can put out some nanners.. hehe its bump with bsp, but I will send some again, as I really want to see bsp in your hands. maybe we can rename it on big south bump LOL and I can add some long flowering ones, as I see you are working Ohz. didnt know you do such long flowering stuff dude :D cheers.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck with these. look out with casey, it can put out some nanners.. hehe its bump with bsp, but I will send some again, as I really want to see bsp in your hands. maybe we can rename it on big south bump LOL and I can add some long flowering ones, as I see you are working Ohz. didnt know you do such long flowering stuff dude :D cheers.

Good luck on the new seeds Star, not that you'd ever need it!

I got a lot of tales
picture.php
picture.php
This is the Casey Jones back cross..I miss placed the big south pump pack in my excitement

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long do you keep the seeds in the paper towel? I scuffed a couple seeds and put them in a wet paper towel 2 days ago they haven't cracked yet. I am beginning to wonder if they are duds.
Sometimes I soak them in water , sometimes I put them in paper towels ,if they don’t crack within 48 hours it’s either because I did something wrong or the seeds are old/badOther people may tell you different things

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I've had some take 36 hrs, but they are hit or miss. Still worth the trouble at $10 a pop, I think. They usually crap out early if they are going to, so not much space/time loss in the end. Try to crack them with your fingertips or teeth. If nothing by day four, I toss them.

packerfan79

Veteran
I've had some take 36 hrs, but they are hit or miss. Still worth the trouble at $10 a pop, I think. They usually crap out early if they are going to, so not much space/time loss in the end. Try to crack them with your fingertips or teeth. If nothing by day four, I toss them.

K I will give that shot. Thanks.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

K I will give that shot. Thanks.

this is casey jones outdoors: View Image

greenhouse, you see thai mixed with diesel View Image

bud View Image

this is pheno of original glue x sdbx, I made. I used same male on casey. you can see what it did with glue, it can give you idea how it will look with casey.
View Image
Here is my Casey Jones ...;)
“Drivin’ That Train!” Hee
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
^wow, super thin leaves right out of the gate on the O-Haze, looks promising! The Caseys are moving right along too. Pretty vigorous so far.

Great looking buds Maha! That SD bx male looks like it puts in the work! I can't wait to see it in the Casey.