What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Z Tree looked spectacular, bummer you didn't get a clone.
It seems weird we didn't get the snow that you'd gotten. Usually we get pounded up here. My cousin in Glens Falls, and my sister in NH both got like 30". It must've followed nearer to the coast. It seems a bit colder for this time of year though. We've been topping out in the low to mid teens, and single digits at night.
The pup looks like she was having a good time, I love when ours comes in covered in snow and all wiry. Gotta get him a go pro, so I can see what goes on:)

Got some finishing Runtz
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

St. Phatty

Looks like you tried all the different reflective materials.

have you tried the anti static paper they use to ship flammable materials ?

basically paper with one side a mirror.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you tried all the different reflective materials.

have you tried the anti static paper they use to ship flammable materials ?

basically paper with one side a mirror.

Not yet .. just mylar & reflectix... & soon as these plant’s dry I can get this 6k room set up ... here’s a Flower from the “mystery clone” , I’ll let her go just a couple more days >>>
picture.php
in my next run you will see a bunch of these Casey Jones Sour D cross , they’re robust
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
In my first closet I put thin mylar on the walls.
I've been saving up leftover pieces of Azek pvc panels. We install them on exterior of houses.
It's just bright white pvc. Resistant to mold and mildew, won't rot, and you just wipe it down with a wet rag and it's bright white again. Another option is FRP - Fiberglass Reinforced Panels. They are cheaper, but thinner, so it must be glued to an existing wall, where the Azek pvc panels can just be attached to studs.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huh id love to be the jar holding those

In my first closet I put thin mylar on the walls.
I've been saving up leftover pieces of Azek pvc panels. We install them on exterior of houses.
It's just bright white pvc. Resistant to mold and mildew, won't rot, and you just wipe it down with a wet rag and it's bright white again. Another option is FRP - Fiberglass Reinforced Panels. They are cheaper, but thinner, so it must be glued to an existing wall, where the Azek pvc panels can just be attached to studs.
I’ve heard that flat white paint is just as reflective as mylar ?regardless I prefer to use reflectix even though it’s pretty expensive it’s easy to work with does a good job...imho ..SDx one more day under 1000k
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I've used elastomeric roof paint in most of my rooms. Its extremely bright white, plus seals concrete and wood better than normal paint. And it's got a much higher flash point too.

Cool!
The high flash point is what got me interested in the FRP, and the PVC. I always figured if the pvc panels get too scuffed up I could paint over with a high reflective paint. Thanks for tip.