What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SickMeds Bizarre

lLucky

Trying to find a preserved pack of this strain and having no luck so far, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

potty1

Its a cross of heath robinsons black rose...then x double purple doja x double diesel by sickmeds

The black rose was brought to f9 by heath robinson and is nebu's black russian x purple shiva skunk

It was heaths attempt at creating a purple/pink strain with a bit more of a hit than the usual purples of the era.
Then sickmeds carried the work forward but seemed to drop off the scene after being held at gunpoint by some robbers/theives/people of ill intentions

Bubbles Depot

Yeah it does my head in. I've had it happen 3 times already this year and I've barely been buying seeds...

Seedsbank only has a couple sickmeds strains still showing as in stock and the rest are sold out. That means they at least update their page occasionally so might have better luck there.