What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers-( ecsd x Og gdp) x fuel zkittles

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hello everyone
Honoured to be back and testing some fine seeds from ojd- I haven’t done the zkittles in any crosses yet so I’ll be interested to see how they grow.
4 seeds in some dirt, light watering- then we wait.

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice start
Shame only 4 seeds , 5 is minimum really for a test grow. Keep that in mind for any future testing

mr.brunch

Veteran
Here’s the little uns, seeming happy enough.
They’ve been under the mars ts2000 so far but will be getting bucketed up this week and go under the 600w son.

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
The tent is now empty and awaiting a deep cleaning tomorrow, then the girls will be rebucketed into 20L buckets of all purpose compost.
Update to follow.... :tiphat:

superx

Veteran
Its always nice mate to get the final potting up out of the way then full steam ahead, then the removing of the bottom third and then finally the staking of them, rinse and repeat lol.. its the small things in life my good man...

Best wishes to you and all.....

Take care....

mr.brunch

Veteran
How’s your little ones doing...???...

Hello mate
They’re looking pretty sweet, must have rooted in well as they’re growing up nicely.
I should mention when I potted them up, the roots were exceptionally strong and white.
I will be going to see them tomorrow or the next day so I’ll get some pictures.
All the best

mack 10

Veteran
looking good bud.,
just about to mooch my collection of CSG gear,
decide what to pop next....
ummm. cookies, sour or hazey?

mr.brunch

Veteran
looking good bud.,
just about to mooch my collection of CSG gear,
decide what to pop next....
ummm. cookies, sour or hazey?

That is always the hardest part- I’ll be popping the east coast sour freak x fuel zkittles in a week or two... I think there’s a little from each category in those...

Everything I’ve popped so far from csg has been top shelf

mr.brunch

Veteran
Growing lovely, gave them a watering and a trim up today...the pictures are from after trim. Took a couple of big fan leaves from the top, and cleared up the underneath and middle- hence the slightly skinny look.
moved the light up a little
Think I’ll be flipping them soon

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
That is always the hardest part- I’ll be popping the east coast sour freak x fuel zkittles in a week or two... I think there’s a little from each category in those...

Everything I’ve popped so far from csg has been top shelf

Nice man...!!!...

I got my testers the other day... He sent me a pack of those as well...!!!...
I’m not sure which two packs I’ll test first but I’m thinking about doing the Fuel zkittles x OG Dom male and the ECSD x Casey Jones x Fuel zkittles... ... ...

I’ll probably wait to pop the East Coast Sour Freak cross and the Mass Sour Haze x Fuel zkittles... ... ...

:tiphat:... ... ...

Latest posts

Latest posts